Community

Join the #1 online community of all-inclusive resort enthusiasts today, where you can connect with both experts and travelers alike and get answers to all of your all-inclusive questions quickly.
A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
Looking for an exclusive resort
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
August 31, 2016
8:47 am
Jan

My new boyfriend (who has money) has asked me to plan a week for us at an all inclusive resort in Mexico for the last week in October. I want somewhere that is very exclusive and not too big. Could you recommend several for me?

October 13, 2016
4:54 pm
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Oh boy Jan … is your b/f gonna get a gold star on the fridge or what?

Here is a quick list worth investigating.

Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada allows you to step out the sliders and stop in a lounger on the or hammock on the beach or walk through the palms a few feet to the water.

Grand Class at Grand Velas Riviera Maya deserves a trip to their website.

Eden Roc at Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic has just 36 rooms inside a 30,000 acre resort that includes 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses and a marina. Each suite has a private outdoor pool and a gazebo. Too much to list but picture seafood at La Palapa, 47 inch flat screen TV, gourmet cooking lessons, catamaran rides and horseback riding plus fishing and boat charters.

Tortuga Bay is also in the DR and has 13 rooms with amenities and balcony. Caribbean and Asian fusion cuisine at the fab Bamboo Restaurant plus eco-paddle surfing, kite sailing and the use of bikes and kayaks is free.

In Jamaica, The Caves is adults-only, 12 private cottages, high quality meals, top-shelf drinks and super romantic in every way imaginable.

Excellence Playa Mujeres in Cancun is adults-only with big whirlpool tubs in luxury rooms and even swim-up rooms or private plunge pools. 10 Restaurants, spa, 11 bars and white sand beach.

Jade Mountainin St. Lucia has 29 enormous suites and are super romantic with an open fourth wall that has a view of the sea from the entire room. That means from the canopy bed and raised whirlpool tub too.

Check out Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun, Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso in Playa Del Carmen and Couples Swept Away.

There are so many more Jan but I hope you two find the perfect spot to makes some lifetime memories.

I live in the sunshine & love to follow it to beaches in Hawaii, Caribbean, or wherever my Father's credit card will allow ;)   I travel and write articles about vacation getaways, scuba diving, sailing, dining & dancing.
December 5, 2016
9:01 am
Jan

Just wanted to Thank You! We chose Excellence Playa Mujeres in Cancun and had a wonderful time. I know that we will go back sometime in the future.