This will open your eyes (…or your shirt) if you have a preconceived notion about clothing optional resorts. What Not to Wear on Vacation is as important as What to Wear.
So what else is there to know?
- Some resorts offer a day pass so if you’re staying near a clothing optional resort you can try it out for the day and see if it’s for you.
- They cater to couples so if you’re thinking of going ‘solo’ it’s best to check it out in advance.
- There are ‘Nude Rules’ so if you’re in a designated ‘nude’ area you must adhere and by the way, some resorts offer a ‘prude’ area so check the signs!
- As for when you need to wear clothing….be sure you’re ‘clothed’ for dinner and the gym.
- Getting married? Hedonism II offers free nude weddings. No worries about a wedding dress there.
- And, remember…Take your towel, leave your phone.