All those stunning ocean views! You know the ones – they tease you from the pages of a resort’s website, and from the social media accounts of your friends and family…
…images of clear sunny skies and shining turquoise water gently lapping on the shore of a gorgeous white sand beach….surely you’ll be looking at the same view when it’s your turn for vacation, yes?
Well, maybe. Not all rooms have the same view – or even a view at all – of the ocean. So how do you ensure you’ll love the view and can post your own envy-worthy pics?
Do you prefer being closer to the beach or the pool? Do you like to be near or far from the elevator? Do you want one big bed or two separate beds? Would you prefer to stay on the lower floors or the top floors? So many choices!
Just as you can choose your seat when you book a flight, with Iberostar Resorts you can now select the specific hotel room you want to stay in, at no extra cost (unless you choose an upgrade), instead of accepting the whims of a resort employee who checks you in, thanks to My Room Online.
Combine Iberostar’s Check PricesMy Room Online with their new early Check PricesOnline Check-In and you can avoid the sometimes lengthy wait at the front desk…by using the early Web Check-In Online, you’ll only need to stop long enough to pick up your room keys. (You can use these services separately as well.)
What does Iberostar’s My Room Online allow you to do?
- Select the room that best suits your preferences – Using My Room Online you can virtually visit the hotel and interact by floor to view the details of each available room. Select the exact room that best caters to your tastes and requirements.
- Discover the full range of facilities and details in each room – Tour each room to obtain quick and easy information about the features, facilities and stunning views (Bed, Location, Views, Bathroom).
- One click room upgrades – Use My Room Online to compare your room with other types and obtain easy access to a superior category if you choose to upgrade (note that an upgrade cost may apply).
Where can I use it?
The Iberostar My Room Online service is available at all Iberostar Resorts with the exception of the following locations: Peru, Greece, Montenegro, Iberostar Founty Beach, Iberostar Selection Kantaoui Bay, Iberostar Selection Kuriat Palace, Iberostar Selection Lanzarote Park, Iberostar Selection Sábila, Iberostar Royal Andalus, Iberostar Alcudia Park, Iberostar Selection Lagos Algarve, Iberostar Heritage Grand Amazon, and Iberostar Selection Hacienda Dominicus, Iberostar Grand Salomé.
The Iberostar Web Check-in Online service is available across all our hotels except Iberostar Saidia, Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech, Iberostar 70 Park Avenue, Iberostar Creta Marine and Iberostar Panorama. If you have booked at any of these hotels, you must check-in at the reception desk.
MORE INFORMATION (the fine print)
This information below is provided by Iberostar Resorts regarding their My Online Room service. Although we do our best to ensure all information published here is accurate and timely, Iberostar can change their terms at any time without prior notice to us, so we encourage you to find out more at their website.
- The My Room Online service is available only to those who have booked their stay directly through Iberostar Resorts at www.iberostar.com, and is not available for external bookings made through agencies.
- The Iberostar My Room Online service is available from the day you book until 8 days before you check in at the hotel. The available room selection may vary depending on the hotel’s occupancy.
- Once you have selected and booked your room, you will receive a confirmation email, which will include the room number booked. Save the email and present it as proof at the hotel reception on the day you arrive.
- My Room Online room selection service is available for a maximum of 3 rooms only.