You’ve heard that an all-inclusive vacation offers the best value or perhaps it’s been a few years since you’ve been to an all-inclusive resort. There are a number of newer resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico and popular brands like Hyatt have come on board with their own all-inclusive opportunity.
Looking for tips to make your planning easier?
Here are 5 to get you started!
1. Talk to a Travel Professional
With so many options and promotions going on it’s best to connect with a professional and get the information you need for the best price and best fit for your dream getaway.
Prepare a list of questions before speaking with your travel professional as this will help both of you narrow down the best fit for your getaway. There are many things to consider such as activities, entertainment, quiet, casual, luxury, etc.
3. How much?
We all want the best value and your travel professional will know where the specials are and perhaps suggest moving your dates around.
4. Does All-Inclusive always mean All-Inclusive?
Many resorts offer different categories that may include a butler and promotions for spa credits and top shelf drinks, while others may offer ‘house’ brands of alcohol and wine. Your travel professional will be able to let you know what the differences are for the resort.
5. Extra fees
All-inclusive vacations are a great value as you know what you’re getting – your meals, drinks, activities, entertainment, tax and service and that has what led to the popularity of so many options.
Some questions to consider before contacting a travel professional:
– Is there a package with air included? (Many times you save more bundling air+all-inclusive.)
– What activities are offered? Spa, golf, tennis, watersports, etc.? And, is there diving, for example? Fees?
– What is not included? Spa services? Bottle of wine vs glass of wine?
– How many restaurants and is there a dress code?
– Is the resort adults-only?
– Do they offer WiFI?
– Which all-inclusive focuses on wellness? Healthier food choices? Any eco-friendly options?