Want chic, sexy, and zen? How about fun and active family-friendly.
We updated the resorts that you, aka…Our Community, chose as Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Cancun.
Gives us a shout out and comment below if you’ve got a different take.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun
Looking for love in white buildings? Check PricesCheck PricesLe Blanc Cancun has you covered.
- Your blood pressure drops to 110/50 after 10 minutes here.
- This is about as elegant as a resort can get. Thanks to a $30M reno, flowing curtain’s, gourmet food and alcohol.
- Geek alert! The Le Blanc App offers services from Aromatherapy pillows to vibrating wake-up call.
- Gym rats will get pumped just walking by the Pilates Reformers. All the steel you can carry.
- Exchange privileges at other Palace Resorts and yet you’ll want to stay in this zen haven.
- Close to the airport so you can go from ‘ugh’ to ‘ah’ in no time at all.
Moon Palace Cancun
Jupiter has aligned with Mars at this sprawling luxurious mega-resort. There’s something for everyone at Check PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Golf and Spa Resort.
- Teens will feel the love at their trendy club – it’s wired – and hopefully they’ll put their phone away to enjoy the beach.
- “The” place for multi-generational families.
- Fore golfers! Yes, a golf course is on site.
- The spa is dope! Get a toe job from the Garra Rufa Fish……they are starving for what’s between your toes.
- Flaunting your recent IPO? Roll up to The Grand, the hoity-toity section of the Moon Palace resort, with its own bars, pools, and restaurants.
- Epic entertainment. They have their own arena for big-name acts like Cheap Trick, Kool and The Gang. (who are they?)
- Lose your top (or bottoms) on the FlowRider Double Wave Simulator. We won’t look….
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
Laid Back Check PricesCheck PricesHard Rock vibe on a stunning beach where you can get away from it all and yet be steps away from the action.
- Wake up to rockin’ tunes from your balcony.
- Even grouchy Grampy will get caught up in the pool party fun.
- At sundown, the hotel turns into an adult playground with bands, noise, and (barf) a Disco! Bust a move…
- The staff watches your kids like a hawk…..So you feel safe, not paranoid.
- Grab a Fender and rip some riffs. Don’t fret….everyone else sucks too.
- Ponder on how Rock Stars get into those tighty white leather jumpsuit….Rock Memorabilia abounds.
Secrets the Vine
You will see the hottest bodies in Cancun at Check PricesCheck PricesSecrets The Vine Cancun. The pools are like a fashion show.
- This is one of my favorite resorts.
- Bring your best wine-snob ‘tude and get tastevin slapped by some of Mexico’s best sommeliers.
- Drop dead views of the beach and that swamp they call the nature reserve, Laguna Nichupté.
- Staff will fawn over your every desire….at the pool, the bars and the gym. They will even work out for you so you don’t have to sweat.
- The movie of that Elephant floating in your room is freakily mesmerizing – it makes you want to race to the Pevonia Spa…..for a chocolate body wrap.
Wowza! The beach is stunning and Zen meets you at the door here at Check PricesCheck PricesLive Aqua. Adults-only with a body, mind, spirit vibe.
- Most resorts have a spa…..This spa has a resort.
- Walk in the door and run head-on into Zen. The views, the smells, the mellow ambiance will have your Fitbit calling 911.
- Shopping your thing? You’re right across the street from some of the best shopping in Cancun.
- Meditative Pool, the Zen Garden, the monster Jacuzzi are all there to help you down-shift.
- The property is immaculate and was recently renovated so it looks brand new.
Sun Palace Cancun
Romantic, intimate, and luxurious. As a couples’ only resort, Check PricesCheck PricesSun Palace Cancun delivers, and couples return year after year.
- Quiet and on a gorgeous white sand beach – the set up for romantic days and sultry nights.
- Large rooms with the must-have whirlpool tub and private balconies.
- The Concierge Level is worth the extra with all the additional amenities.
- Sweet serenity from the Infinity Pools. That view…..stunning.
- Fun nights with theme shows like Mexican Idol, Las Vegas Show, and Fire Dancing.
- Take care of your staff and your guests will be happy….yes, that’s what you find here.
Royalton Riviera Cancun
For those of you that love mega resorts, Check PricesCheck PricesRoyalton Riviera Cancun has it all. There are three distinct sections including the family friendly Resort, The Diamond Club with upgraded rooms and amenities, and the Hideaway – yep, adults-only.
- Age appropriate activities to keep kiddos entertained. The onsite Splash Pad has three huge water slides and 4-12 year olds will love this.
- Parents will love the Kids Club almost as much as the kids. Popular kids’ characters, cartoons, and playground.
- Teens will connect at their club with video games, billiards, table tennis, and more.
- Back to the Hideaway – relaxing and private – a kids-free location with all that you need at this ‘resort within a resort’ haven.
- Oh, and that Dreambed, it really is the most comfortable bed you’ll sleep in. Zzzzzzz.
- There’s a lot to do – tennis lessons, fitness bootcamp, the RoyalFit classes (so many options).
- Stay busy or lounge at one of the impressive pools and then off to the Royal Spa.
Beach Palace Cancun
Trendy, chic, and fun. Check PricesCheck PricesBeach Palace Cancun is a great resort for the whole family where you can create new memories.
- Expansive white sand beach to work on your tan or enjoy activities.
- Supervised activities for kids – arts and crafts, video games – they’ll never be bored.
- Nightly shows are topnotch.
- Modern, comfortable, and beautiful rooms with double whirlpool tubs.
- Movie night under the stars.
- Impeccable friendly service throughout.
- If you’re looking to explore more, go beyond the resort, and enjoy a tour or two – you can use your resort credits. Cool, eh?
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
A beach lovers paradise right here at the trendy adults-only Check PricesCheck PricesHyatt Zilara Cancun. White sand, turquoise water, and the views….spectacular!
- All suites have those stunning ocean views.
- Casually elegant and a great value.
- Experience beachfront yoga in the gazebo and admire the seascape during your sun salutation.
- The staff is attentive to your needs…they’re personable and genuinely care about your experience.
- The beachfront infinity pool is huge and a great place to while away the hours and just be.
- Beachfront Sky Gym has 24-hour access and top of the line equipment.
- The Zen Water Journey is a must as is the Alchemy Workshop (and fun, too).
Riu Palace Peninsula
The expansive, vibrant, and contemporary Check PricesCheck PricesHotel Riu Palace Peninsula is family-friendly and has something for everyone.
- The modern rooms are huge and elegant. Opt for a higher floor.
- The entertainment team stays busy as there’s always something going on.
- Kids will love supervised RiuLand for art and play time.
- Sits on one of the best stretches of swimmable white sand beach.
- Consider the adults-only villa section especially if you’re going sans the kiddies.
- The property is colorfully lit at night – it’s beautiful – great ambiance for evening parties and dancing.