Do you consider yourself a Foodie? Keep reading to get the details on this NEW event at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesRoyalton CHIC Suites Cancun!
There will be sixteen internationally renowned chefs leading this culinary festival with tempting cuisine, mixology demonstrations, beach barbecues, signature chef pairing dinners and after-hours parties.
‘Best Of’ … Cancun
Let’s go over the line up at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesRoyalton CHIC Suites Cancun
Plus – Cesar Castañeda, Alfredo Romero, Freddy Chi, Carlo Magno, and Zaida Fernandez will all be gathered together – the place to be if you’re a Foodie!
“We’re excited to present this experience in the energy-driven environment that is Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesRoyalton CHIC Suites Cancun that many of our guests are sharing together for the first time since the pandemic,” says Jordi Pelfort, President of Hotels and Resorts at Sunwing Travel Group.
Jordi Pelfort added, “We have partnered with some of the world’s best chefs to bring a diverse palate to Cancun and the Food + Drink Experience that represents both local and global cuisine and cultures.”
- The Food + Drink Experience will provide an exclusive and intimate opportunity to get up close to some of the world’s most talented culinary creatives
- Explore innovative flavors and the freshest ingredients from Mexico’s backyard
- The seven-day event is filled with all kinds of experiences
- Cooking exhibitions from Chef Cesar Castañeda and Chef Jorge Valencia
- A beach barbecue with Freddy Chi, a signature barbecue pairing hosted by Chefs Ted Reader and Ray Lampe
- Chocolate and Mezcal pairings with Chef Benjamin Nava
- The first ever Mexican Caribbean Tiki Mixology Competition
- Mixologists and Sommeliers including David Araya, Edson Frikitiki Arzate, Alejandro Perez, Eliu Salazar, Brandon Orozco, and Federico Moreno will host mixology demos – all week!
Cancun is the second largest travel market in the Mexican Caribbean (and the most popular tourist destination), which is why it was chosen as the inaugural destination for this large event by Blue Diamond Resorts.
Don’t miss the Inaugural Party on Sunday, Wine Tasting on Monday, Tequila Tasting on Tuesday, Chocolate and Mezcal Pairing on Wednesday, Culinary Demonstration with Chef Aarón Sánchez on Thursday, and more demos, parties, pairings and more – All. Week. Long!