We love resort makeovers!
Jumby Bay Island Resort, a private island off the coast of Antigua, is about to ‘WOW’ their guests.
Let’s take a look at what was done:
- The Spa’s makeover included a new relaxation area, wet sauna and dry sauna, two double and three single treatment rooms and a plunge pool.
- Indigenous island ingredients will be used for the Spa’s signature services and treatment rooms offer ocean views.
- The Jumby Bay Veranda is now an Italian Trattoria and this transformation included the bar, restaurant, kitchen and lounge area.
- The Arrival’s area was transformed to create more ease and elegance.
- The Jumby Bay Bar and Lounge received a re-do with new beach seating and fire pits.
- The pool becomes one with the sea with the new beachfront infinity pool.
- A new watersports center was added where guests will find snorkeling gear, paddleboards and where they can also hire the island’s catamaran.
- New for the winter season: Jumby Bay will debut a Sailing Academy for guests staying on Jumby Bay Island.
Jumby Bay.…you had me at Italian Trattoria and Spa….two of my favorite things!