Hola Mi Amigos! You loved these and we have something to say, too.
Here are the resorts that you, our Community, chose as ‘Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Playa Mujeres, Mexico’.
Leave us a comment below if you think we missed something.
Excellence Playa Mujeres
Do you like seclusion and serenity? Then Check PricesCheck PricesExcellence Playa Mujeres is your place! Oh, and the rooms are crazy huge.
- Excellence delivers on pampering you (always!).
- Sink your toes into 2 miles of powdery white sand while you become 1 with your tan (no doing, just being!).
- Elegance meets contemporary against one of the most beautiful seascape backdrops.
- No reservations? No problem (be sure to wear a shirt though…).
- Enhance your glow with a stop at Miile Spa and reconnect to your inner bliss.
- When the sun goes down, the night lights up with 11 bars, live music, dancing and romancing.
Beloved Playa Mujeres
When you love a boutique resort and still want a huge space, then Check PricesCheck PricesThe Beloved Playa Mujeres meets you where you are.
- Contemporary, modern suites and lots of white paint.
- Feeling Un-Well…By the end of Wellness Week your yang will be thanking you.
- Chic (and sexy) Penthouse Suite with a plunge pool and you gotta love those BVLGARI toiletries (in all suites).
- The spa is like something out of a romance novel. Big flowing curtains wafting while you turning to jello. What is wafting anyway?
- Getting married here? Opt for the Bridal Spa Suite to get ready.
Finest Playa Mujeres
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesFinest Playa Mujeres offers the best of both worlds as a family-friendly resort with adults only areas.
- ‘Step up’ your luxury getaway by upgrading to the Club Level. You get access to a private bar, pool area, restaurant and 24 hour concierge. Yay…grown-ups only!
- The kids will not say they’re bored! There’s a great kiddies section (supervised) with lots for them to do while parents relax on the beach just a short ways away.
- Playa Mujeres beach is super nice because of Isla Mujeres, which blocks the big waves and seaweed…….very soft sand here.
- The resort is immaculate….and those Finest Club Junior Swim-up suites….with the private pool and hammock….Sweet!
- The Excellence Collection standard of service is excellente’….and that is why guests love to return!
Secrets Playa Mujeres
Open, airy, modern and chic. Check PricesCheck PricesSecrets Playa Mujeres offers a romantic setting, all suites, and pristine beach. Beach, relax, repeat.
- Back to the beach….really stunning and one of the best in Mexico. And those Bali beds on the beach….gotta get one!
- Beautiful Suites with ocean views and private balconies.
- Preferred Club is worth the extra for the extras…..like faster check in, a private lounge, bar and other bennies.
- Golfers…Complimentary Green Fees at the Greg Norman designed Playa Mujeres Golf Course.
- Private dining in the Wine Cellar for up to 10 of you (for some pesos).
Dreams Playa Mujeres
Family-friendly, contemporary design with spacious suites, Check PricesCheck PricesDreams Playa Mujeres, has something for everyone.
- Water, water everywhere with two infinity pools, kiddie pool, water park (for younger kids), lazy river (Preferred Club only), and water park for older kids (and you adults).
- Having a destination wedding at nearby Secrets? Then Dreams is a great family-friendly resort for your guests with kids.
- Check out the Dolphin Habitat (socially responsible…we checked) at Dreams Playa Mujeres for swimming and interacting with the dolphins.
- Drop the kids at their club and head over to the spa for some ‘you’ time and check out the Watsu pool for a massage.
Hotel Riu Palace Costa Mujeres
The fairly new Check PricesCheck PricesHotel Riu Palace Costa Mujeres is beautiful….large (most definitely) and you’re gonna love the beach.
- Vibrant rooms and common areas – touches of red are stunning.
- There’s always something to do – aqua, yoga and fitness classes – and you have access to Riu Land Kids Club and Splash Water World right next door at Riu Dunamar.
- Incredibly clean and immaculate. The staff really cares about maintaining this property (thank you!).
- Beach parties, quiet parties, foam parties…oh my! Entertainment is top notch here.
- The resort’s Renova Spa is a great space to relax and get a massage while hubby is playing golf and the kids are at their club.
Hotel Riu Dunamar
Do you know the way to Costa Mujeres? Your driver will…and you’ll be in beach heaven when you arrive at Check PricesCheck PricesRIU Dunamar. The beach is bitchin’!
- Large family-friendly resort (over 700 rooms) with classic RIU style and lots of white and cool blue colors.
- Not sure what the topless policy is, but when you get this far north of town you can find fun places to hide on the beach. Shhh!
- Tons of palm trees lined up along the beach…great for shade.
- Lots of pools – 5 of them – and one for children (whew!) with a water park “Splash Water World” equipped with body slides. Cool!
- RiuFit program – consistent with all Riu Hotels…..outdoor TRX (gotta stay fit!).
Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres
Sleek and modern, the Check PricesCheck PricesGrand Palladium Costa Mujeres, is the new kid on the block. And their pool areas…..let’s just say Amazaballs!
- This resort is large so you can easily get your 10,000 steps in…or slack on that and take the electric boat or shuttle around.
- Imaginative and colorful clubs for children (babies – teens). And a water park, too.
- ‘The Village’ is where everything happens – kids only zone, dining, shopping…..the heartbeat of the resort.
- The kiddos will love the Family Selection (making mom & dad happy) – cooking classes, arts and crafts and a cute welcome kit.
- Love! Tennis, that is, and home to the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre (Rafa is ranked #2 in men’s singles tennis).
- Soccer field? Yes, they have that here, too.
Villa del Palmar
Midsize and modern, Check PricesCheck PricesVilla del Palmar, has something for everyone. Family-friendly with adult-only areas for that time-out.
- Spacious rooms and the 1- and 2-BR suites have full kitchens – great if you have small children. There’s an onsite market, too.
- Daily activities like yoga, aqua fitness, cooking classes, Spanish lessons, surfing and nightly music that’s really good.
- Nannie service, for a fee, for kids under 4. Kids club for 4-10 year olds give parents a chance to spa or kayak.
- Super lush & tropical, the Village Spa, has a cluster of thatched roof treatment cabins and some with ocean views. It’s like an oasis within an oasis.
- Teens will love the fairly new inflatable Aqua Park and you can snorkel right from the resort’s beach.
- Several off-property tours to explore the area (not included, but worth checking).
- Top notch customer service – the friendly staff shows care and attention.
TRS Coral Hotel
Newly opened adults only, Check PricesCheck PricesTRS Coral, is next to the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres and on the same stunning beach with amazing pool areas.
- Ultra chic and modern design with sustainability front of mind.
- Top entertainment and music during the day. Always something to do.
- If quiet is what you’re seeking, Zentropia Spa & Wellness, shared with Grand Palladium is beautiful. Waterfalls, Relaxation zone, and the hydroptherapy is always a must. Call for a ride back to your room vs the walk – keep the ‘Zen’ flowing.
- There’s a Caberet Dinner show here and it’s best to inquire earlier in your stay to be sure you can get in. Afterall, Life is a Cabaret.
- Everything for an adults-only experience is right here and you can still explore The Village area and the Tennis Centre shared with Check PricesCheck PricesGrand Palladium.
Looking for more about Playa Mujeres? Use the Search Box at the top.