Time for an island vibe with some jerk chicken, Red Stripe, and the sounds of Bob Marley.
Here we go with the resorts that you, aka…Our Community, chose as the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Leave us a comment below if you think we missed something.
Excellence Oyster Bay
The setting is stunning and you’ll get that laid back island vibe that you expect. Victorian-style Check PricesCheck PricesExcellence Oyster Bay is on a private peninsula with a very long (two miles!) white-sand beach.
- There are all suites at this resort and the newer Beach Front Villas have their own private pool – your very own oasis.
- Calm, warm, crystal-clear water so snorkeling is a must-do!
- The newest resort in The Excellence Collection.
- Immaculate resort with an attentive staff, just what you’d expect from Excellence.
- Al-fresco dining at Magna (for Excellence Club guests) – request the corner table. (and gentlemen, don’t forget to pack long pants.)
- Hydrotherapy pool with a waterfall. Ting’s Irie Mon……
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
Opulent, beautiful and definitely grand! Check PricesCheck PricesIberostar Grand Rose Hall is in a great location, on a beautiful beach, and exudes a luxe island vibe.
- Midsize resort so you don’t feel lost in a crowd.
- The all-suite rooms are spacious and have colorful decor and upscale furnishings.
- Access to all three Iberostar resorts so Grand guests can go where they’d like at any time.
- Close to the airport so you’ll be sipping your coconut cocktail in the pool in no time!
- Service is amazing from check-in to check-out.
- You can choose the room you’d like to stay in with Iberostar’s My Room Online. Cool, eh?
Secrets St. James
Sophisticated, elegant, and beautiful. It’s no secret that Check PricesCheck PricesSecrets St. James is an award-winning resort on a stunning sugar-white beach.
- The Promenade is where the action is with dining, open air theater, shopping. No reason to leave the property.
- Preferred Club gives you extra bennies like an upgraded mini-bar, private pool & beach access. Oh, and access to Breathless Montego Bay next door.
- Solo, couple, girls getaway…..great for all.
- A lot of activities….no boredom here. From Cooking Classes to Yoga you can create your best vacation.
- Since this resort sits on a peninsula there’s seclusion and privacy. Your very own piece of paradise.
- All suites have views of the ocean.
Secrets Wild Orchid
Meet the chic, lively, and upscale sister to Secrets St. James. Yes, Check PricesCheck PricesSecrets Wild Orchid has everything you crave for an adults-only experience.
- All 350 suites have views of the ocean with amenities that exceed your expectations…..you won’t want to leave.
- There’s live entertainment every night and a music lounge for dancing….. there’s something for everyone.
- Go next door to Secrets St. James if you want a more tranquil experience.
- Two, two resorts in one location! And, again, Preferred Club gives you more….worth the extra for the extras.
- Award-winning Pevonia Spa for both St. James and Wild Orchid guests (go for the Moon & Stars Massage). Blissful.
Sandals Royal Caribbean
A large resort with an intimate setting. Check PricesCheck PricesSandals Royal Caribbean is elegant with a luxe vibe and that laid back feel you crave in Jamaica.
- Over water bungalows with spectacular views – day and night.
- Activities like stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, and snorkel gear – all included.
- You can also go to two other Sandals properties, but you may not want to leave this one.
- Yes, there’s a clothing-optional section.
- The only Montego Bay resort with a private off-shore island (but it’s strictly for clothing-optional sunbathing).
- Lull yourself to sleep in one of the overwater hammocks…Paradise found!
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
A luxury family-friendly resort with something for everyone. Check PricesCheck PricesHyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers the tried and true Hyatt experience.
- Really close to Mo’Bay attractions and shops.
- Super spacious rooms, huge common areas, and plenty of open spaces.
- Lively resort with kid-friendly amenities.
- Plenty of dining options with food that exceeds expectations.
- Drop the kids at their club and then head to Fez, the Moroccan-themed rooftop bar.
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
Adults-only and next to its sister resort, Hyatt Ziva, for shared amenities. Check PricesCheck PricesHyatt Zilara Rose Hall offers a relaxing, romantic, and elegant vibe with the Hyatt hospitality you’ve come to expect.
- Close to the airport so you’ll be poolside before you know it.
- Attentive staff that responds to your needs and wants.
- Start your day with beachside Sun Salutations and get that Zen vibe at the spa.
- Cabanas at the pool or beach…be sure to reserve!
- The pool is large, beautiful, and has plenty of loungers.
- High guest return rate…..they love the vibe and the food….a lot!
Breathless Montego Bay
Luxe adults-only Check PricesCheck PricesBreathless Montego Bay offers a modern look with mountain views and a partay vibe.
- Foam parties in the very large pool.
- 360 views from the rooftop bar and pool (Xhale club gets priority).
- Get your groove on with the techno music….or your own music at the Silent Disco Party.
- Seeking a high-intensity workout? Strong30 is for you. Looking for some quiet time? Go for Sunset Yoga.
- Access to facilities at both Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James (and their beach, too).
- Efficient, thoughtful, and very attentive staff.
Zoetry Montego Bay
An intimate beachfront resort, Check PricesCheck PricesZoetry Montego Bay has a holistic vibe for those seeking relaxation and the slower island way of life.
- Create a wellness experience with yoga, meditation, and cooking lessons.
- Be more adventures with stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and your free 45-minute snorkeling tour.
- Experience the oceanfront jerk pit! Yum!
- Connect with your inner-goddess at the tropical spa. You’ll be saying ‘ahh’ the moment you arrive.
- Never crowded. Always a lounger by the beach.
- Sittin’ at the dock of the…ocean. Grab a couple of loungers and become one with the turquoise sea.
Half Moon Jamaica
Sophisticated, beautiful, and elegant. Luxurious, plantation style Check PricesCheck PricesHalf Moon has been around for over 50-years and you’ll love getting lost in this tropical oasis.
- Spectacular oceanfront resort with two private & uncrowded beaches. Get up early for an incredible sunrise.
- Wowza! Over 50 pools…..with a brand new adults-only infinity pool.
- Rooms and baths are spacious and the wrap around balcony at the Estate Ocean room is rad, mon.
- Their very own Equestrian Centre for that horseback ride on the beach you’ve always wanted to experience.
- Grounds are impeccable and expansive. You can ride a bike to different places if you’d like.
- The fabulous and utterly tranquil Fern Spa! One of the best spas ever….and the oceanfront cabana is a must.