Hey, hey! No FOMO or JOMO here!
We’re here with the resorts that you — aka…Our Community — chose as the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Punta Cana.
Leave us a comment below if you have a different take.
Excellence El Carmen
A calm and romantic vibe is what you’ll find at Excellence El Carmen. And a big wow for the palm tree stretch of golden sand beach.
- If seclusion is what you like, you’ll find it here at Uvero Alto Beach (with less beach vendors, too).
- Plenty of palapas on the beach and by the pool (23 of them) – if you’re looking for shade, you’ll find it!
- The centralized location of the Excellence Club in the lobby with a great deck overlooking the resort.
- The staff is super-attentive.
- Connect with your inner-zen with beach side Yoga.
- Up the romance in the two-story suite with the private rooftop terrace and plunge pool.
Hard Rock Punta Cana
Do you love Vegas and the beach? Then Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana is your place…it has it all.
- An elegant resort with a high-roller feel and laid back beach-bum attitude.
- You have to see this resort to actually believe it. A self-contained city with something to do for everyone.
- The ONLY Hard Rock All Inclusive that actually has a casino. A HUGE casino. Not just a small room off to the side.
- Grab a quad, golf clubs or just belly up to the bar.
- Back to golf….the course is on the property. No long rides or chaos. You’ll be yelling fore in no time.
- Glitz, glamour and rock memorabilia on the inside and one of the most beautiful stretches of beach outside. Ahhh!
Excellence Punta Cana
A luxury Caribbean hideaway along a stunning palm-lined beach, Excellence Punta Cana is the spot for picture perfect moments.
- All the hubbub happens in The Martini Bar…an upscale venue.
- Hungry? Eat when you want with no reservations needed at any of the restaurants.
- Get up, get up! Watch the sunrise on secluded Macao Beach….and then enjoy a walk on this beautiful beach.
- Lively, awesome nightlife from live bands and themed shows to romantic lounge settings.
- Attention to detail and superior service like only the Excellence brand can do — you can get pizza and beer delivered on the beach!
- A couples massage in the oceanfront thatched roof treatment room is a must.
Nickelodeon Punta Cana
The Why:Nickelodeon Punta Cana knows how to blend family-friendly and ultra-luxury….you won’t have to sacrifice the luxury touches and gourmet food you love just to have a great family vacation. Bamm!
- Beach lover? You’ll love the setting on the golden sands of Uvero Alto Beach.
- Your kids will get a chance to meet SpongeBob, their hero.
- Welcome to SpongeBob’s world and stay at SpongeBob Squarepants inspired The Pineapple villa. Luxury and fun with a huge space, private pool, and more.
- Ride the lazy river and the water slides at Aqua Nick…ooh, character visits, too.
- Let’s get Swanky! The Swank Plunge Pool Suite gets a big thumbs up. A large wrap-around private balcony with a Plunge Pool. Wowza. And the Swank Wraparound Swim-Up Suite is amazaballs.
- If you agree to get slimed with the kiddos then you deserve time in Vassa Spa (drop the kids off first at Just Kidding…no…really, it’s called Just Kidding).
Secrets Cap Cana
A hideaway that you’ll remember forever. Luxe and beautiful, adults-only Secrets Cap Cana is in an exclusive area along sugar white sand Juanillo Beach.
- The thatched roof Preferred Club Bungalow Suites…..seriously…..an uber Caribbean vibe.
- Relaxation will commence quickly as this is only 20-minutes from the airport. Ready, Set, Relax!
- Grab a free kayak or stand-up paddleboard and have some fun.
- The pristine and private beach is beautiful…shade under the palapa umbrellas or gently swing on a hammock. Just go!
- The private romantic dinner on the beach will keep you talking (or maybe not…). Have the succulent lobster.
- A lovely spa with a good choice of services and modern equipment in the fitness center will keep you in bikini shape.
Breathless Punta Cana
This was the first of the Breathless Resorts to open. Chic, hip, and ultra-contemporary, expansive Breathless Punta Cana, is the epitome of modern luxury and excitement.
- The really loooong white-sand beach is perfect for romantic sunset strolls (or to reach your 10,000 steps).
- Uber-chic décor and vibe – there’s luxury at every turn.
- Get the party started with nightly entertainment, themed parties or chill at one of the numerous bars.
- The resort is massive so you don’t get that overly crowded feel. Roam the grounds…you’ll find something to do.
- Give Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga a try (for a super core workout!).
- New: Strong 30 class is at Breathless: a 30-minute whole-body workout. Get it done!
Sanctuary Cap Cana
Spanish architecture, like a castle if you will, Sanctuary Cap Cana is on a stunning sugar-white sand beach. Magnificent, really.
- So luxe, romantic, and sensual with a relaxing, rustic, and chic vibe.
- You’ll shed tears of joy when you arrive at this stunning oasis (you’re only 15-minutes from the airport, extra tears of joy).
- Colorful turquoise and decor throughout with thoughtful nuances down every path.
- Kind, gracious, and attentive staff – they’ll take care of you.
- Enjoy a fresh fruit smoothie after your Zumba or Yoga class.
- A stunning thatched-roof spa with a hydrotherapy journey. Inner peace can be found…..Om.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Intimate, rustic, and elegant Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is a boutique-style luxury resort on a gorgeous and uncrowded white sand beach. Come as a solo, a ouple, or for your wedding.
- If you like a secluded, tranquil, and a more remote resort then this is your place (about 45-minutes from the airport). Yes, please!
- Free wellness consultation and the fitness center never closes!
- You’ll love the luxurious Bvlgari bath products.
- Gallop along the sand because you’ll get one complimentary 45-minute horseback ride. Giddy up.
- It’s the extras that set Zoetry apart. Another is you can check-out on your schedule.
- Maid service three times per day. Who does that? Zoetry does.
- Z is also for Zen….that’s the vibe here. A calming energy at every turn.
Paradisus Palma Real
Elegant and romantic with stellar service and the name says it all……you’ll find Paradise at Paradisus Palma Real.
- A huge lobby leading to stunning postcard views.
- Impressive dining options as they’re known for their Food & Beverage. Hey, their chef, Martín Berasategui, is the winner of 8 Michelin stars. Sweet (and savory).
- A lot of activities like salsa dancing and yoga on the beach and kids & teens get their own space, too.
- Golf? Expensive, right? You get free green fees at Cocotal Golf Course (cart not included and bring your own clubs).
- You can rev it up at night with musicals and live music and the DJs play your favorites.
- Royal Service is worth the extra…butler service, private VIP areas, and the ‘gotta get one of those’ Balibeds.
Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino
Modern and stylish, Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino is on an expansive and stunning beach…where the turquoise water meets the sugar-white sand for a perfect setting.
- Upgrading to Diamond Club is well worth it – your own butler takes care of your needs, private adults-only pool, private bar and more.
- Play like a kid again at the sister resort, Memories Splash’s water park, a thrill for all! Keep creating those memories.
- Groundskeepers, gardeners, and the maintenance team keep this resort immaculate, well maintained, and beautiful.
- The gorgeous white-sand Bavaro Beach was recently named one of the best in the world! And. It. Is.
- One of the best fitness programs can be found at Royalton with kickboxing, aqua fit, yoga, Pilates. Afterward, kick it with your fam or friends.
- >Hideaway at Royalton Punta Cana offers an adults-only experience with its own pool, bar, lounge, beach, restaurant and full access to sister properties next door.