WOO HOO! Details for Crash My Playa 2024 have been released! Read on for more info on Luke Bryan’s highly popular annual music fest.
The Check PricesMoon Palace Cancun offers four different resort sections onsite, and Crash My Playa attendees will have the option to choose from The Sunrise (where the stage will be located), The Nizuc, The Gold Course and The Grand, along with additional off-site options, including Villas.
(Freebie: Download our Moon Palace Cancun Resort Map to help guide your package choices)
» Moon Palace Cancun Resort Map «
Here’s what you can expect at Crash My Playa 2024:
- In addition to confirmed entertainers, special guests will also perform throughout the 4-night festival
- Options for 4, 5 or 6-night packages in case you just can’t get enough
- Large guest-rooms or suites with ocean views for your choosing – or upgrade to a swim-up suite where you’re just steps away from the pool
- A gorgeous beach-front stage
- Upon arrival to the venue, you will be greeted with specialty cocktails, delicious snacks, artwork, music, and more
- A short 15-minute shuttle ride to and from the airport is included
- Merch gift bags for each attendee so you never forget your special vacation
Check out the video from last year’s (2023) Crash My Playa:
And in case that wasn’t enough…
- After a night of great music, food, and drink, visit the fitness center, check out a yoga or Pilates class, or even play a game of basketball or tennis with your friends
- A wide range of restaurants available to suit whatever cuisine you’re craving or opt for 24/7 room service
- Tequila and Beer tastings
- After-festival dance and pool parties
And don’t forget that at the Moon Palace you’ll find a surplus of exciting water and land activities to keep you occupied between concerts.