Got a problem with your unmentionables?
Is every vacation a clusterfargen of packing chaos?
Help is on the way.
The quiescent ‘Packing Cube’ to the rescue.
I discovered these cute little cubes about 2 years ago and have not been the same since.
Why are they so cool?
For 5 reasons:
- I now separate my clothes by day, by event, by genre and by color.
- I can share 1 suitcase with my emotional support peacock and not end up unpacking everything just to find her mascara.
- As clothes get wet/sweaty/smelly etc…..I can put those is a separate cube and not contaminate my meeting wear.
- When I get to a hotel before the 3:00pm check-in time, I can put my hands on my cube of beach stuff in a second.
- I don’t have to worry about scrounging for a plastic bag for my muddy golf shoes.
And 1 bonus reason – I can pack ahead of time and change my mind at the last minute – without having to unpack everything just to switch my board shorts for a speedo.
Don’t believe me, take 3 mins and listen to this guy extol a cube’s virtues.
eBags is my latest binge. They have some cool travel accessories.
Here is a link to their cubes https://www.ebags.com/category/travel-accessories/packing-aids/packing-cubes/b/ebags
Go check the price of other cube suppliers on Amazon too.
Unfortunately I don’t make a dime off anything you buy……
I am just at that point in my life where I would like to give back…..
and my Editor was grinding on me to meet deadline.
So, rock your packing jones and pack like a neat freak.
I’ll keep the cubes warm for you…….