Got a problem with your unmentionables?
Is every vacation a clusterfargen of packing chaos?
Help is on the way.
The quiescent ‘Packing Cube’ to the rescue.
I discovered these Check Pricescute little cubes about 2 years ago and have not been the same since.
Why are they so cool?
For 5 reasons:
- I now separate my clothes by day, by event, by genre and by color.
- I can share 1 suitcase with my emotional support peacock and not end up unpacking everything just to find her mascara.
- As clothes get wet/sweaty/smelly etc…..I can put those is a separate cube and not contaminate my meeting wear.
- When I get to a hotel before the 3:00pm check-in time, I can put my hands on my cube of beach stuff in a second.
- I don’t have to worry about scrounging for a plastic bag for my muddy golf shoes.
And 1 bonus reason – I can pack ahead of time and change my mind at the last minute – without having to unpack everything just to switch my board shorts for a speedo.
Don’t believe me, take 3 mins and listen to this guy extol a cube’s virtues.
Check out this post by our resident Packing Queen, who really does fit everything for a two-week trip into one carryon-sized rolling bag.
Not sure exactly WHAT to pack? We also have some good advice here:
So, rock your packing jones and pack like a neat freak.
I’ll keep the cubes warm for you…….
P.S. We also have a handy printable Packing Checklist you can download: Printable Packing List