Cabo…where the desert meets the sea.
Here are the resorts that you, aka….Our Community…chose as the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Cabo.
Feel free to drop us a line in the comments area below.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos
The epitome of a luxurious wellness vacation. The calm vibe at Le Blanc will inspire you to be more mindful of your selfcare.
- The aromatherapy menu for the rooms is amazing!
- Comfy, comfy beds – you’ll get some quality zzz’s here.
- Some things are perfect….like the epic Spa and complimentary hyrdrotherapy circuit. Bliss to the 100th degree.
- The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are spacious.
- Romantic setting and those sunsets. Beautiful!
You’re secluded in paradise at this idyllic and intimate setting. One&Only Palmilla is super luxurious and you’ll want for nothing.
- A rustic-elegant vibe with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Rooms are spacious with very elegant bathrooms.
- On swimmable Pelican Beach.
- Binoculars are also available in rooms for whale watching and stargazing.
- Well equipped fitness center, beautiful spa, and focused wellness retreats throughout the year.
- Kids will love the experiential KidsOnly Club with activities like cooking classes, golf, Spanish lessons….and it’s free.
The Resort at El Pedregal
The tunnel to paradise! No kidding….Mexico’s only privately-owned tunnel brings you to The Resort at Pedregal.
- Spacious and modern. The ocean view rooms and suites have private plunge pools.
- A truly unique cliffiside setting across from the mountains of Cabo San Lucas.
- They had us at guacamole…delivered each day to your room. Yum!
- Smaller luxury resort with a more personable vibe.
- Stunning and serene Luna y Mar Spa creates a calming vibe – it’s quite beautiful.
Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos
A rockin’ vibe will continue at the sprawling and picturesque Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos.
- Newly opened but so impressive it quickly joined the ranks of “best of los cabos”.
- You’ll dig the rooms – spacious and consistent with the other Hard Rock faves.
- A few surprises may be in store like a new experience at their massive Rock Spa.
- The colorful Roxity Kids Club will keep the kiddos engaged and maybe they’ll uncover their musical talent.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
This adults-only is one of the most romantic in Cabo and yet it’s great for a getaway with friends. Pueblo Bonito Pacifica is beautiful and it’s close to shopping and the iconic Arch of Cabo San Lucas.
- You can pre-book your cabana before your arrival. Sweet! No getting up at o-dark-30.
- If you’re looking for that zen feel at your resort, this is that place.
- Amped up luxury exists at The Towers at Pacifica – the (47-room) resort within the resort.
- The butlers at The Towers are certified by the British Butler Institute. Way cool…
- Golfer? You’re adjacent to the spectacular Quivira Golf Club (a Jack Nicklaus Signature course).
- To spa is a must. Armonia Spa is one of the top spas in Mexico.
Grand Velas Los Cabos
The Velas family knows how to wow their guests. Grand Velas Los Cabos is luxury++ from their impeccable service and dining offerings to a spa that exceeds expectations where the Hydrotherapy is a must do.
- The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and lovely and the views are spectacular.
- The grounds are beautiful with gorgeous Grand Velas bougainvilleas greeting your every turn.
- Three beautiful tiered infinity pools (all ocean view) with one for adults only and there’s a kiddie pool near the Kids Club.
- You never feel like you’re in a crowded space despite the size of this property.
- Gracious staff and there for your every need.
- Se Spa – consistent and spectacular from one Grand Velas to the next – with unique educational workshops in the Spa Atelier program.
Breathless Cabo San Lucas
This hip and contemporary resort truly offers a completely different experience for an adults-only escape. Breathless Cabo San Lucas is also located on Medano beach, which is the safest swimmable beach in Los Cabos!
- You’re right next door to the Cabo San Lucas Marina so if fishing is appealing, you’ve got this.
- You can meander over to downtown Cabo San Lucas for shopping and more nightlife and view ‘Land’s End,’ the world-renowned rock formation.
- If you’re a foodie (or just like to eat good food) then you’ll love La Biblioteca de Tequila restaurant from celebrity chef Richard Sandoval (add’l cost).
- Keep the music going and do the “Learn how to be a DJ” class (your office parties won’t be the same).
- This place is rockin’ and there’s always something going on.
Hotel Riu Palace Baja California
A sprawling resort located on El Madano Beach. Adults-only Hotel Riu Palace Baja California has something for everyone from a more active vacay to a more quiet vacation.
- A bit more serene as it’s outside the party area and yet they offer a variety of nighttime entertainment.
- The rooms are beautiful and the bathrooms are huge!
- Immaculate resort and impeccable service.
- Recently renovated with the addition of a 24-hour lobby bar and lots more.
- Spectacular pool areas throughout the resort.
- Water Park fan? Splash Water World is nearby at Hotel Riu Santa Fe.
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
When you’re looking for a secluded and romantic resort then Secrets Puerto Los Cabos is the place to go. This is such a stunning resort as it’s modern and chic and so visually appealing.
- A great place to relax and renew as a single, or a couple….or even get married right on the powder-white sand beach.
- Beautiful suites with Italian Porcelain floors and elegant earth toned décor and they all have private balconies or terraces.
- Large resort and yet you can find your own special places to relax and reconnect. You don’t feel like you’re in a crowded resort.
- The Infinity pool is huge and offers spectacular views.
- Experience the downtown Cabo Art Walk with the resort’s Entertainment Team. (Thursdays from November-June).
- You can get a bike and ride to the marina.
- Hydrotherapy, a must do in Mexico, is also offered at Secrets Spa by Pevonia.
Marquis Los Cabos
Adults-only with a quiet, intimate, and relaxed vibe. Marquis Los Cabos, a beachfront resort best for sunbathing, is located in the ‘Corridor’ between Los Cabos International Airport and Cabo San Lucas.
- Romantic in-suite dining offered 24/7.
- Linger at the infinity pool for the stunning sunset views.
- Consistently great food with stellar service.
- All suites with luxurious linens and decor – the rooms are truly amazing.
- For more indulgence, the Casitas are huge and come with either a plunge pool or a rooftop pool and sundeck. Gorgeous.
- Canto Del Mar, Chef Thierry Dufour’s signature restaurant, is an artful experience. Food and wine pairings over several courses.