Ah, Cabo…where the desert meets the sea.
Here are the resorts that you, aka….Our Community…chose as the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Cabo.
Feel free to drop us a line in the comments area below.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos
- The aromatherapy menu for the rooms is amazing!
- Comfy, comfy beds – you’ll get some quality zzz’s here.
- Some things are perfect….like the epic Spa and complimentary hyrdrotherapy circuit. Bliss to the 100th degree.
- The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are spacious.
- Romantic setting and those sunsets. Beautiful!
You’re secluded in paradise at this idyllic and intimate setting. Check PricesCheck PricesOne&Only Palmilla is super luxurious and you’ll want for nothing.
- A rustic-elegant vibe with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Rooms are spacious with very elegant bathrooms.
- On swimmable Pelican Beach.
- Binoculars are also available in rooms for whale watching and stargazing.
- Well equipped fitness center, beautiful spa, and focused wellness retreats throughout the year.
- Kids will love the experiential KidsOnly Club with activities like cooking classes, golf, Spanish lessons….and it’s free.
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
The high quality you expect from the Hyatt brand and the all-inclusive features you love in one great family resort! At Check PricesCheck PricesHyatt Ziva Los Cabos it’s 5-star all the way.
- Luxurious and modern. Swimup suites available that lead to the impressive infinity pool.
- Prime beachfront location (and what a beach!).
- Gourmet cuisine that rivals the best restaurants anywhere.
- Close to the airport and the town of San Jose del Cabo – renowned for it’s combination of colonial elegance and upscale shopping.
- Your kids will LOVE the KidZ Club, with it’s mini-waterpark and motorized mini-cars!
Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos
A rockin’ vibe will continue at the sprawling and picturesque Check PricesCheck PricesHard Rock Hotel Los Cabos.
- Newly opened but so impressive it quickly joined the ranks of “best of los cabos”.
- You’ll dig the rooms – spacious and consistent with the other Hard Rock faves.
- A few surprises may be in store like a new experience at their massive Rock Spa.
- The colorful Roxity Kids Club will keep the kiddos engaged and maybe they’ll uncover their musical talent.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
This adults-only is one of the most romantic in Cabo and yet it’s great for a getaway with friends. Check PricesCheck PricesPueblo Bonito Pacifica is beautiful and it’s close to shopping and the iconic Arch of Cabo San Lucas.
- You can pre-book your cabana before your arrival. Sweet! No getting up at o-dark-30.
- If you’re looking for that zen feel at your resort, this is that place.
- Amped up luxury exists at The Towers at Pacifica – the (47-room) resort within the resort.
- The butlers at The Towers are certified by the British Butler Institute. Way cool…
- Golfer? You’re adjacent to the spectacular Quivira Golf Club (a Jack Nicklaus Signature course).
- To spa is a must. Armonia Spa is one of the top spas in Mexico.
Grand Velas Los Cabos
The Velas family knows how to wow their guests. Check PricesCheck PricesGrand Velas Los Cabos is luxury++ from their impeccable service and dining offerings to a spa that exceeds expectations where the Hydrotherapy is a must do.
- The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and lovely and the views are spectacular.
- The grounds are beautiful with gorgeous Grand Velas bougainvilleas greeting your every turn.
- Three beautiful tiered infinity pools (all ocean view) with one for adults only and there’s a kiddie pool near the Kids Club.
- You never feel like you’re in a crowded space despite the size of this property.
- Gracious staff and there for your every need.
- Se Spa – consistent and spectacular from one Grand Velas to the next – with unique educational workshops in the Spa Atelier program.
Breathless Cabo San Lucas
This hip and contemporary resort truly offers a completely different experience for an adults-only escape. Check PricesCheck PricesBreathless Cabo San Lucas is also located on Medano beach, which is the safest swimmable beach in Los Cabos!
- You’re right next door to the Cabo San Lucas Marina so if fishing is appealing, you’ve got this.
- You can meander over to downtown Cabo San Lucas for shopping and more nightlife and view ‘Land’s End,’ the world-renowned rock formation.
- If you’re a foodie (or just like to eat good food) then you’ll love La Biblioteca de Tequila restaurant from celebrity chef Richard Sandoval (add’l cost).
- Keep the music going and do the “Learn how to be a DJ” class (your office parties won’t be the same).
- This place is rockin’ and there’s always something going on.
Hotel Riu Palace Baja California
A sprawling resort located on El Medano Beach. Adults-only Check PricesCheck PricesHotel Riu Palace Baja California has something for everyone from a more active vacay to a more quiet vacation.
- A bit more serene as it’s outside the party area and yet they offer a variety of nighttime entertainment.
- The rooms are beautiful and the bathrooms are huge!
- Immaculate resort and impeccable service.
- Recently renovated with the addition of a 24-hour lobby bar and lots more.
- Spectacular pool areas throughout the resort.
- Water Park fan? Splash Water World is nearby at Hotel Riu Santa Fe.
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
When you’re looking for a secluded and romantic resort then Check PricesCheck PricesSecrets Puerto Los Cabos is the place to go. This is such a stunning resort as it’s modern and chic and so visually appealing.
- A great place to relax and renew as a single, or a couple….or even get married right on the powder-white sand beach.
- Beautiful suites with Italian Porcelain floors and elegant earth toned décor and they all have private balconies or terraces.
- Large resort and yet you can find your own special places to relax and reconnect. You don’t feel like you’re in a crowded resort.
- The Infinity pool is huge and offers spectacular views.
- Experience the downtown Cabo Art Walk with the resort’s Entertainment Team. (Thursdays from November-June).
- You can get a bike and ride to the marina.
- Hydrotherapy, a must do in Mexico, is also offered at Secrets Spa by Pevonia.
Marquis Los Cabos
Adults-only with a quiet, intimate, and relaxed vibe. Check PricesCheck PricesMarquis Los Cabos, a beachfront resort best for sunbathing, is located in the ‘Corridor’ between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas.
- Romantic in-suite dining offered 24/7.
- Linger at the infinity pool for the stunning sunset views.
- Consistently great food with stellar service.
- All suites with luxurious linens and decor – the rooms are truly amazing.
- For more indulgence, the Casitas are huge and come with either a plunge pool or a rooftop pool and sundeck. Gorgeous.
- Canto Del Mar, Chef Thierry Dufour’s signature restaurant, is an artful experience. Food and wine pairings over several courses.