It’s nearly one year since Hurricane Maria wreaked havoc on Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. And the news is getting better for tourism in Puerto Rico as this comeback unfolds.
We’re with you Puerto Rico and will #CoverTheProgress
Some more points on Puerto Rico’s Post-Hurricane Maria Recovery:
- Puerto Rico is open for business as Tourism is so vital to their economy
- You may remember the S.O.S. image from Humacao – it was replaced with “Bienvenidos!”
- Flight capacity is on the rise
- Over 132 lodging options are available now and another 657 new rooms will be available in October equating to more local jobs due to tourism
- The Rainforest is open with many trails available for hikers
For Golfers: The Puerto Rico Open is set for Feb. 21 – 24, 2019 at the Coco Beach Golf and Country Club.