If you’ve been wondering what to do this summer for a unique experience – this may be it!
This Check PricesCheck PricesUnico 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya experience will allow guests to immerse in the culture of Mexico and after the year that we’ve all had – well, this sounds like a summer we’ll remember.
As I look over all that will be offered I can’t help but wonder how amazing it will be to get back to life – to travel and enjoy new experiences and regain the sense of community that we’ve missed.
Top Chef Line-Up
- Chef Juan Luis Fernández – One Michelin Star -Andalucia, Spain.
- Scheduled for July 15 – July 19
- Chef Kisko García -One Michelin Star & Two Sol Repsol – Córdoba, Spain
- Scheduled for July 19 – July 26
- Chef Pablo González – Two Michelin Star & Three Sol Repsol – Murcia, Spain
- Scheduled for July 29 – August 2
- Chef Begoña Rodrigo – One Michelin Star and Two Repsol Sol – Valencia, Spain
- Scheduled for August 5 – August 9
- Chef Indra Carrillo – One Michelin Star -Paris, France
- Scheduled for August 12 – August 16
- Chef Graham Campbell – One Michelin Star -Oban, Scotland
- Scheduled for August 19 – August 23
‘Best Of’ … the Riviera Maya
- Edson Arzate leads off the line-up. He’s a 1921 Tequila brand ambassador and tiki lover who became the first bartender in Riviera Maya to introduce tiki cocktails.
- Scheduled for July 17, 18, 19 & 20 at various bars on property
- Luis Vallejo kicks off the 2nd week of Superbia Summer at Unico 20°87° Hotel
- Scheduled for July 24, 25, 26, & 27 at various bars on property
- Bose Echeverría is the ambassador of Moet Hennessy and has been awarded 1st place National Vodka Belvedere and 2nd place in the International 007 Martini contest.
- Scheduled for July 31, Aug. 1, 2, and 3 at various bars on property
- Distefano Martínez currently serves as an Ambassador for Absolut Vodka
- Scheduled for August 7, 8, 9 and 10 at various bars on property
- Lorena Seligson is the Ambassador for Campari Group and Grand Marnier and is also a writer for the magazine Tales of The Cocktail
- Scheduled for August 14, 15, 16, & 17 and various bars on property
- Diego Valencia currently studies and develops new techniques using different ingredients as the head bartender at ARCA, Tulum
- Scheduled for August 21, 22, 23, & 24 at various bars on property
Private Experiences at Superbia Summer at Unico 20°87° Hotel
In addition to the foodie experience with the top chefs noted above and the imaginative cocktails you’ll be enjoying – guests will also be able to take advantage of private wine tastings, cooking classes, and fitness classes.
You’ve likely been cooking more over the last year so this will certainly offer an opportunity to ‘up’ your game by learning more about authentic Mexican cooking. Note that classes will be offered from Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00 am.
Unico is that one resort where you can truly immerse yourself in the Mayan culture as guests can connect with local hosts and discover so much more about Mexico.
In addition, you can also look at the ‘Unlimited Inclusions’ as this can be added for a 25% service fee and includes unlimited golf, snorkeling experiences, spa treatments, local tours, and beauty salon services.