Yo Yo, you said it was so. And we threw in our 2 cents.
Here with the resorts that you, aka…Our Community, chose as the ‘Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Riviera Maya‘
If you’ve got a different take, throw us a comment below. We are all here to learn.
Palafitos at El Dorado Maroma
If being on one of the top 10 beaches in the world isn’t enough for you….then snuggle into the only all-inclusive overwater bungalows in Mexico at Check PricesCheck PricesPalafitos at El Dorado Maroma!
- Glass floors let you see the fishies day or night. At night the underwater lights come on – and the sea looks freaky.
- Do a cannonball off your deck…or that perfect swan dive.
- You never have to leave the Palafitos, with its exclusive restaurant, spa and room service to provide for your every whim.
- Sra. Dolores and Sr. Jose Martinez, owners of El Dorado Resorts, put their heart and soul into creating this fairy tale just for you.
Excellence Riviera Cancun
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesExcellence Riviera Cancun is legendary for excellent service…..They are crazy good at taking care of you.
- It’s perfect if romance and relaxation are your thing. Get ready for lots of those deep, satisfied, “I’m-so-happy” sighs.
- Nothing like dinner in your very own wine cellar at Chez Isabelle. Tres chic and romantic!
- Walk the white sand beach to Puerto Morelos for some local flavor.
- The Miilé Spa is like something out of a movie.
- Want some seclusion? Go for the Two Story Rooftop Terrace Suite with a private Plunge Pool … and leave with happy wrinkles
- The Excellence Collection of Resorts have an extremely high repeat factor. For a reason.
El Dorado Casitas Royale by Karisma
It’s hard to explain this resort within a resort. One of those ‘hadda be there’ situations. But we’ll give it a shot. Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesEl Dorado Casitas Royale
- Each circle of Casitas is in its own little jungle world. With its own jungle swim-up bar, communal hot tub and beach.
- You can go terrorize the inhabitants of the huge El Dorado Royale resort (next door), with all its restaurants, bars and activities – then escape back to quiet solitude away from the chaos.
- If you like a nice path for a long morning run, walk or rawk (run a little, walk a little), this is the resort for you.
- They are seriously eco-friendly. No laundry detergent or tomatoes are harmed on this property.
- Food is their focus. Don’t let them hear you say the word ‘buffet’…..it’s a ‘food display‘.
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesHard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, is a ‘limitless’ epic Partay mi amigos.
- Cut out all that Macho $hit and learn how to play guitar. The hotel gives you a Fender to jam on.
- Get crazy at the foam party.
- Go to Heaven (the adult section) and spark up a topless relationship in your private lagoon. Git Git Yahh!
- Or hang in the Hacienda (family section) in a splash park, water slide, kids club or trash the “Woodward Wrecktangle”, LOL.
- Get all fu-fu at the Yoga Temple or Shaman Temazcal.
- btw….the Teens Club and the Adult Only Nightlife are the best.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesGrand Velas Riviera Maya checks all the boxes…eco-friendly, white sand beach, and some suites have a private plunge pool (a must have!).
- Is this heaven? No, it’s Grand Velas – a postcard perfect resort with bright pink Bougainvilleas (everywhere), a long stretch of beach and jungle setting.
- Three unique experiences include Grand Class for Romance, Ambassador for Family Fun (and these rooms are close to the Kids’ & Teens’ Club and Fitness Center), and Zen Grand for Relaxation.
- A large resort and yet you never feel like you’re in a crowded space.
- Velas family owned and consistent to all Velas resorts – innovative programs, guest experience, quality, service and value.
- What truly sets Grand Velas apart is their Se Spa, named one of the most luxurious spas in the world by Forbes. The seven-step Water Ceremony is a must. Se Spa has also been certified by Wellness for Cancer, which provides personalized wellness services to individuals touched by cancer.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesZoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an intimate boutique wellness resort, also on our list of Best All Inclusive Spas, has relaxing ‘zen’ vibe, large private terraces, and beautiful ethnic decor.
- Only 20 minutes from the airport via a private chauffeur so you’re just a blink away from baggage claim to top-shelf poolside drinks
- Wellness cooking lessons, yoga, Chinese Medicine Services and a number of other wellness-focused classes and services set Zoetry apart.
- Included experiences like the Complimentary 20-minute Thalasso Seawater Experience, traditional Temazcal steam room ceremony, one hour catamaran sail with sparkling wine and more.
- Tailored for adults and couples so there isn’t any programming for kids.
Generations Riviera Maya
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesGenerations Riviera Maya is a luxury all-suite beachfront resort, unlike anything else, for the entire family. Adult guests (18+) can also enjoy the facilities, restaurants, and amenities at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesEl Dorado Casitas Royale and Check PricesCheck PricesEl Dorado Royale, both located right next door.
- This is where you’ll find those large (huge!) suites, so Generations is perfect for families, grandparents, extended family.
- While you’re enjoying a round of golf or some ‘me time’ at Naay Spa, the kids will stay happy at the Kiddie pool, EKO Kids Club, or the Arts and Crafts center.
- Enjoy a family dinner on the beach or plan for a family outing at XCaret Nature Park in Playa del Carmen.
- No details spared here…if you’re in need of a nanny, stroller, crib or other baby needs, they have them.
- Adults will love the swim up bars, huge palapas, canopy beds, and beachside service.
Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesIberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, adults-only on a stunning beach with a Mayans-meet-Vegas vibe, is the place for relaxation, romance and adventure.
- When you stay at “the Grand” you can go to any of the other four Iberostar resorts in the same complex.
- The Paraiso Complex, which is like a little town, includes a large gym, shopping village, and entertainment.
- There’s a PADI diving school (additional fee) as well as catamarans and kayaks for exploring the sea.
- Thalassotherapy and the spa for relaxation and the Mayan bath, a unique activity, combines ethnic instruments and music therapy for focused meditation.
- If you’re looking for more seclusion, then the Villas may be for you. These one-bedroom villas have a hydro-massage tub, living room area, and a spacious private terrace with hammocks.
UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesUNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya, located about 70-minutes from Cancun airport, is unlike any adults-only all inclusive resort you’ve ever experienced.
- Rustic elegance, contemporary décor, handcrafted art and the locally built furnishings connects guests with the culture of Mexico.
- Here you can immerse yourself in the Mayan culture and connect with local hosts to discover and experience more of Mexico (and maybe consider voluntourism.
- Enhance your wellness focus with UNICO’s holistic fitness program, which includes personal training sessions, meditation, yoga, open space gym, and beachfront classes.
- La Botella, is the resort’s wine store, where you can enjoy their curated wine selection and connect with their sommelier.
- Explore more with one of the signature tours, which include Mystical Cenotes, Muyil Archaeological Ruins, and Kaan Luum Lagoon Experience.
Royal Hideaway Playacar
The Why:Check PricesCheck PricesRoyal Hideaway Playacar, an adults-only beachfront resort is luxuriously elegant and has been wowing guests for years.
- Known for their mahogany furniture, the 201 rooms offer garden and ocean views, and the Royal Casita is great if you’re planning a girls’ getaway and would like your own bedrooms.
- Leave the ordinary for the extraordinary at the palm and coconut tree lined beach with hammocks – it feels like your own private hideaway.
- You can walk to Playa del Carmen’s La Quinta Avenida (Fifth Avenue) to shop, explore, or stop at a local bar (you can take a cab back for a few dollars).
- The Chef’s Table, a unique feature at Las Ventanas (fees apply), where you can interact with the chef and this is the only venue on the Yucatan Peninsula to offer this experience.
- Great dining venues and it’s best to make your dining reservations prior to arrival.