Tourism continues to recover with the reopening of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
What You Need To Do To Visit the Turks & Caicos Islands
Pre-departure must do’s:
- Start at the TCI-Assured Portal
- Submit a negative COVID-19 PCR test result within 5 days of arrival (Kids under 10 are excluded).
- Proof of medical/travel insurance that covers medevac, costs related to quarantine, and care at the hospital.
- Complete the online health screening questionnaire.
- Apply here for your travel authorization – No Authorization, No Flight.
Arriving in Turks & Caicos:
- Temperature checks and screening upon arrival. Spot checks for COVID-19 testing.
- Present your TCI Assured certifications.
- Wear a reusable face mask (Check PricesCheck Priceshere's a protective mask option) and hand sanitizer.
Turks and Caicos Tourism also noted that if you come in contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 that you could be ordered to quarantine up to 14-days.
You Can Also Expect the Following:
- All businesses have been permitted to re-open.
- New measures also include physical distancing, recommended use of face coverings on the beach, and social gatherings limited to 25 people or less.
- Restaurants must reduce seating capacity to 70 percent, no buffets, and have hand sanitizer available at the entrances.
Travelers will also be free to visit other areas in Turks and Caicos, home of Grace Bay (one of the best beaches in the world), and 40 islands and cays – nine of which are inhabited.