This is NOT MY room. There’s a mistake here…..
All-Inclusive Resorts have become very popular.
Many are fully booked ……during holidays it can be 110%.
So occasionally someone gets a room they are not happy with.
These simple “first step” actions can help you avoid a shocking surprise:
1. Upon being let into your room (before your bellman leaves) do this:
- Flush the toilet
- Turn on the shower (check for hot water)
- Turn on the sink (check for hot water)
- Check for ceiling leaks
- Check outside for anything missing from your balcony
- Take a quick scan of the bed linens…..
- Do you have enough pillows?
2. Have the bellman show you how everything works
- Room safe, TV, lights, etc.
3. Locate the ice machine
- Ice is 1 of the 4 food groups.
4. Check the clock radio to be sure the alarm is not set for 4:30am
Then relax……you are on vacation. Put that ice to good use.
Want to read more of Jake’s Tips? » Jake’s Tips