An all-inclusive resort in St. Lucia, which is focused on health and wellbeing, is gearing up to reopen.
It’s been a long few months and The Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesBodyHoliday‘s slogan, “Give us your body and we will give you back your mind,” seems more meaningful now than ever before!
Best All Inclusives for Wellness
What To Do Before You Leave:
- Adhere to all pre-arrival requirements set out by the Government of Saint Lucia.
- You will be required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 7 days of travel.
- You must register (with your PCR results) online at www.stlucia.org prior to departure.
- Any guests showing symptoms on arrival will be re-tested and required to remain in quarantine for 24 – 48 hours, or until test results are received.
You can find St. Lucia’s entry update here.
What To Expect When You Arrive At The Airport
- Meet the Sunswept Resorts Airport Concierge at the Sunswept Resorts kiosk on arrival (will have a plexi screen barrier for additional hygiene protection).
- Guests will receive a sealed pre-packaged amenity pack containing refreshments such as immune-boosting power energy balls, water, and dried fruit.
- The airport concierge will direct guests to an approved taxi operator, COVID-19 certified through the Taxi Association and St Lucia Government’s Ministry of Health and Wellness.
- Guests will be driven directly to the resort with no stops made along the route
What To Expect At The Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesBodyHoliday:
- All team members meeting with guests will be wearing face masks, practice good hand hygiene and observe physical distancing.
Practice your Namaste greeting!
- Guests are encouraged to sign up and take advantage of the contactless check-in via the online web room prior to arrival.
- Luggage will be collected by the Bellman (wearing disposable gloves) and taken to the luggage bay for disinfection using electrostatic sprayers prior to room delivery.
- Guests will be required to undertake a daily temperature check which will be monitored by the resorts resident nurse.
- Resort facilities, activities, spa, and dining options will all be available.
- Guests will not be permitted to leave BodyHoliday unless a pre-booked excursion is arranged by the resort.
All Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesBodyHoliday reopening protocols can be found here. And … Americans are welcome!