Editor’s Note: We know, we know! EVERYONE wants to know about Crash My Playa 2024, but there are no plans for this event yet for 2024. We promise we’ll let you know as soon as we hear anything at all….and you can subscribe to our e-newsletter to be amongst the first to know.
The big announcement is here: Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean will be back in January 2023!
The Check PricesMoon Palace Cancun offers four different resort sections onsite. That’s right—four!
Crash My Playa attendees will have the option to choose from The Sunrise, The Nizuc, The Gold Course and The Grand, with the stage located at The Sunrise.
Here’s what you can expect at Crash My Playa 2023:
- Luke Bryan to headline 2 nights of the festival, joined by Jason Aldean for a special one-night performance
- An additional headliner to be announced soon, along with extra special guests for performances throughout the 4-night festival
- Options for 4, 5 or 6-night packages in case you just can’t get enough
- Large guest-rooms or suites with ocean views for your choosing – or upgrade to a swim-up suite where you’re just steps away from the pool
- A gorgeous beach-front stage
- Upon arrival to the venue, you will be greeted with specialty cocktails, delicious snacks, artwork, music, and more
- A short 15-minute shuttle ride to and from the airport is included
- $250.00 resort credit to be spent on activities, golf, or spa packages
- Merch gift bags for each attendee so you never forget your special vacation
And in case that wasn’t enough…
Crash My Playa and the Check PricesMoon Palace Cancun Resort have a variety of activities to offer that are included in your stay.
- After a night of great music, food, and drink, visit the fitness center, check out a yoga or Pilates class, or even play a game of basketball or tennis with your friends
- A wide range of restaurants available to suit whatever cuisine you’re craving or opt for 24/7 room service
- Tequila and Beer tastings
- After-festival dance and pool parties
Explore off-property adventures (not included) in advance of your getaway or upon arrival to the resort! While these exciting adventures have yet to be announced, we’re sure that a surplus of exciting water and land activities await.
Native Festival at Moon Palace Cancun is Scheduled for September
‘Best Of’ … Cancun