Are you day-dreaming about an all-inclusive experience in Cancun over Labor Day weekend?
The Native Festival at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun may be it!
This ‘takeover’ is at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun, a 10-minute drive from the airport, so you’ll be ready to enjoy your long awaited vacation in no time – and make up for all that was missed last year.
First, there are three different sections at this resort: The Nizuc, The Sunrise, and The Grand – all with the most gorgeous views of the beach and easy access to the Festival.
Here’s what you can expect at the Native Festival at Moon Palace Cancun
- A special lineup of performers including: Burna Boy, Spice, Mr Killa, Diamond Platnumz, King Promise and more
- Marketplace on site with vendors selling art, fashion items, makeup, jewelry, and other items throughout the festival
- Fitness events each morning before the start of a full day
- After parties, pool parties, themed parties, and nightclubs
- The Resort has 5 swim-up bars, 9 outdoor pools, and a lazy river
- Beautiful accommodations with options for exclusive swim-up pools, balconies, and terraces
Note that ticket packages for Native Festival at Moon Palace Cancun include free local transportation from the Airport to the Resort. Attendees will be advised on how to find the shuttles a few weeks prior to the event.
Higher priced ticket packages include access to all after parties, access to VIP area, VIP bathrooms and close proximity to the stage.
There will be different stage areas for the Native Festival at Moon Palace Cancun
- The Native Stage will be located by the beach at Sunrise Resort
- The Arena is a huge indoor space and is located at the Sunrise Resort
Both of these venues will showcase over 30 different performances and artists over the extended weekend.
Native Festival at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun will also have a carnival that will give event goers a chance to dress in costumes and celebrate West Indian culture.
Have you ever been to a J’ouvert? It’s a colorful street party – typically celebrated in the Caribbean islands – and this Festival will have a J’ouvert breakfast to kick off the carnival.
We know COVID has changed the way we travel and that’s why Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun offers Purely Palace by Palace Resorts. which outlines preventative measures to keep guests safe.
A few of these measures include: option for online check-in, temperature checks, increased sanitation and disinfection, enforced social distancing, and increased housekeeping measures.