Were you one of many that had to put off their 2020 dream wedding? If so, you’ll want to listen to our latest interview with Palace Resorts. Get the scoop here first.
Key Points about Wedding Inspirations at Palace Resorts:
- You can design the wedding of your dreams based on your style and what you like. There is no one size fits all for your wedding at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc.
- This is why they’re called ‘inspirations’ vs ‘collections’ – they can help guide brides if they’re really unsure of which direction they want to go in terms of the look and feel.
- Everything is completely customizable.
- Palace Resorts zeroed in on what’s authentic to the region. For example, Le Blanc represents classic, free flowing.
- You’ll find more white, which could represent a more pure kind of elegance – it’s what you see when you walk into Le Blanc as everything is white, everything is clean, everything is modern and that’s the vibe with the wedding inspiration.
- Brides can consider Desert Dreams at Le Blanc in Los Cabos – this has a white wooden arch topped with beautiful white seasonal florals, lanterns with pillar candles lining the aisle, and Louis XV rattan chairs.
- If you’re planning on a wedding in Jamaica – you’re going to look at the island vibe and what Jamaica stands for – like palm trees, seasonal tropical flowers.
- Island Bliss offers true island vibes, with monstera leaves, palm leaves, richly colored seasonal tropical flowers, white lanterns, and gold Cartier chairs.
- If you’re planning on Mexico – you’ll likely see more about the local culture.
- Divine may be one that inspires you with beautiful green and white florals, clean lines and a touch of elegant sophistication with oak church pews.
- Palace is also offering the Free Wedding Essentials promo.
- You can also have a virtual wedding for guests that want to be part of your day and just can’t travel.
Much more to explore via the above interview link.