Were you one of many that had to put off their 2020 dream wedding? If so, you’ll want to listen to our latest interview with Palace Resorts. Get the scoop here first.
Key Points about Wedding Inspirations at Palace Resorts:
- You can design the wedding of your dreams based on your style and what you like. There is no one size fits all for your wedding at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc.
- This is why they’re called ‘inspirations’ vs ‘collections’ – they can help guide brides if they’re really unsure of which direction they want to go in terms of the look and feel.
- Everything is completely customizable.
- Palace Resorts zeroed in on what’s authentic to the region. For example, Le Blanc represents classic, free flowing.
- You’ll find more white, which could represent a more pure kind of elegance – it’s what you see when you walk into Le Blanc as everything is white, everything is clean, everything is modern and that’s the vibe with the wedding inspiration.
- Brides can consider Desert Dreams at Le Blanc in Los Cabos – this has a white wooden arch topped with beautiful white seasonal florals, lanterns with pillar candles lining the aisle, and Louis XV rattan chairs.
- If you’re planning on a wedding in Jamaica – you’re going to look at the island vibe and what Jamaica stands for – like palm trees, seasonal tropical flowers.
- Island Bliss offers true island vibes, with monstera leaves, palm leaves, richly colored seasonal tropical flowers, white lanterns, and gold Cartier chairs.
- If you’re planning on Mexico – you’ll likely see more about the local culture.
- Divine may be one that inspires you with beautiful green and white florals, clean lines and a touch of elegant sophistication with oak church pews.
- Palace is also offering the Free Wedding Essentials promo.
- You can also have a virtual wedding for guests that want to be part of your day and just can’t travel.
Wedding Inspirations (The whole enchilada!)
Palace Resorts Inspirations
- Complimentary Collection; Simple yet elegant décor, the focal point truly is the couple and the breathtaking backdrop of the turquoise ocean.
- Divine: Beautiful green and white florals, with clean lines and a touch of elegant sophistication with oak church pews.
- Pure Paradise: An abundance of white florals with a pop of color from monstera and palm leaves as well as velvet stools for guests make this inspiration chic yet elegant.
- Island Bliss: True island vibes, with monstera leaves, palm leaves, richly colored seasonal tropical flowers, white lanterns, and gold Cartier chairs.
- Tropical Sunset: A circle wedding arch with a mixture of birds of paradise, ginger lilies and monstera leaves, natural cross-back chairs giving couples a true Caribbean island feel.
- Tropical Traditions: Bamboo ceremony mandap (Hindu or Jain wedding) adorned with a variety of beautiful florals, Chiavari chairs and lanterns lining the aisle.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun Inspirations:
- Complimentary Collection: Beautiful wooden arch adorned with free-flowing fabric, beautiful floral arrangements and classic Chiavari chairs.
- Sunset Perfection: Gold contemporary wedding arch topped with a stunning floral arrangement, including pampas grass, greenery and white seasonal blooms, antique benches give this inspiration a chic, beachy feel.
- Love Blooms: A swoon-worthy gold circle wedding arch adorned with brilliant white florals, including aleli, carnations, roses and matthiolas, romantic lighting from lanterns and candles lining the aisle, and luxurious Chameleon chairs.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos Inspirations:
- Complimentary Collection: The striking rooftop arch is lit to perfection, along with stunning floral arrangements and Louis XV chairs.
- Desert Dreams: An incredible white wooden arch topped with beautiful white seasonal florals, lanterns with pillar candles lining the aisle, and Louis XV rattan chairs make this inspiration a dream come true for any couple.
- Oceanside Elegance: A semicircular wedding arch with a hanging lantern and accentuated with tasteful floral arrangements as well as aqua and turquoise velvet ottomans and Acapulco chairs pay tribute to the stunning, turquoise Sea of Cortez
Much more to explore via the above interview audio link.