BEST questions to ask before you book your All-Inclusive vacation
Here is a list of questions you MUST ask. Or you risk a bad vacation.
Also – you will know if the person you are buying from is an Expert.
So ask these: (and read TripAdvisor reviews)
- What is not included in their all-inclusive price?
- Are there additional costs or Resort fees?
- Is a Doctor on call 24/7? If no, what hours?
- Does this resort have a ‘No Walk’ policy? (meaning they can’t send you next door if overbooked)
- What happens if my resort price goes down?
- Can I book (in advance) my dining reservations, spa treatments, golf tee times & local tours?
- Who is the company picking me up?
- How many stops will they make?
- What do I do if we arrive and no one is there to pick us up?
- How do I reconfirm my pickup time for my return flight?
- What is the earliest flight to arrive? (You need to get in early to avoid room issues)
- How do I confirm my reservation directly with the airline? (If purchased through a travel agent)
- What happens if my airfare price goes down?
- Answers to these questions will save you a lot of angst once you have purchased your vacation.
Want to read more of Jake’s Tips? » Jake’s Tips