The passion for the work they do is evident, as you’ll hear in our interview with Enrique Calderon. There are several exciting projects in the works and we have much more to share with you about new areas and new all inclusive resort openings, including the newly opened Live Aqua in Punta Cana.
Listen to our exciting interview with Enrique Calderon, directly from Mexico, and find out what’s new with Grupo Posadas:
Music: St. Croix from Islands in the Sun by Ed Purkiss
- Live Aqua is the first expansion of the brand in the Dominican Republic
- (1:17) There are four different brands under the La Coleccion umbrella
- Live Aqua Resorts – sensory resorts with impeccable service
- Grand Fiesta Americana Hotels & Resorts – celebrates the grandeur of Mexican hospitality through its cuisine and high-end services
- Fiesta Americana Hotels & Resorts – these emphasize Mexico’s architecture as well as its renowned warm and friendly hospitality
- The Explorean Discovery Resorts – nature-inspired soft adventure havens with superior accommodations
- (3:00) Live Aqua is a sensory experience – Guests experience a hand massage, relaxing music, beautiful lighting, and Aromatherapy – all enliven the senses upon arrival
- (6:20) Enrique Calderon shares his in-depth review of the new Live Aqua Punta Cana
- (7:15) The Spa with Asian Inspired Therapies – 14 cabins (two are for couples) and a beautiful pool
- (7:50) Restaurants and Bars
Continue listening to our in depth interview for more insight
- (10:15) Cigar Bar at the new Live Aqua Punta Cana
- (12:00) Live Aqua Rooms and Amenities
- (13:14) Wellness at Live Aqua – yoga, tai chi, and healthy dining options
- (13:46) The personalized experience at La Coleccion Resorts reflects AMA culture – Attitude, Magic, Action – creating magical moments for guests
- (17:14) Covid, protocols, and the customer experience
- (21:44) New hotels and locations on the horizon? Find out more about Fiesta Americana and Live Aqua in Mexico, more in the Dominican Republic, plus another Explorean.
Beyond the All-Inclusive…
If you’re considering the new Live Aqua in Punta Cana you’ll find there’s much to do off-property. Some experiences include Altos de Chavón – the recreation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón. If you’d like to experience a catamaran then Saona Island may be of interest – a scenic island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic with incredible turquoise water and beautiful limestone cliffs. Catalina Island, also accessible by boat, is another offshore island to experience for snorkeling and diving.