The wait is over! Check PricesLive Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana begins welcoming guests.
First, La Colección Resorts by Fiesta Americana is a collection of hotels throughout Mexico and is now in the Dominican Republic – new territory for this brand and we’ll likely see more.
This all-inclusive, adults-only resort is on the northern shores of Uvero Alto in the Dominican Republic offering its signature sensory experiences, beautiful rooms with swim-up and private pools, a private beach, and zen gardens (we can all use more zen!).
“As the first Live Aqua outside of Mexico, the opening of Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana is an important milestone for Posadas and for our loyal guests who now have a new destination to enjoy the resort’s unique blend of the brand’s top notch services and experiences with the authentic Caribbean flair of the Dominican Republic,” says Enrique Calderón, Chief Operating Officer of Posadas.
Why Choose Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana?
- 347 Suites that are available in eight different categories
- More like sanctuaries – these Suites feature signature brand elements like the spacious and freestanding Live Aqua Bathtubs® and Live Aqua Bed®
- If you’re a ‘products’ snob (hand raised!), you’ll love the Molton Brown amenities
- Aromatherapy kits and pillow menus as well as luxe bathrobes and slippers
- More exclusive options include select Junior Suites with swim-up access from main swimming pools. Others offer exclusivity with private swimming pools and terraces
- Live Aqua is known for its attentive staff and experiences
- The large linear pool leads to a private beach surrounded by lush vegetation
- You can choose to enjoy activities or relax and enjoy the Caribbean-vibe
- Wondering about the Spa? Me Too! The Feel Harmony Spa offers a plethora of treatments and water circuits. There’s a state-of-the-art fitness center so you can enjoy the equipment or fitness classes
The Restaurants & Bars
- There’s a really cool Lobby Bar that has a fountain in the center
- Seven restaurants and eight bars including Mediterranean, Japanese, Italian, Sports Bar Tapas, French, Cevichería and local Dominican Republic gastronomy
- Daily entertainment, a disco and theater bar for the evening hour
- The stunning and lush Piano Bar
- Punta Cana is considered one of the most exclusive destinations in the Caribbean with pristine beaches, coral reefs, and nearby attractions
- Live Aqua is only 30 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport and 20 minutes away from the Bavaro City center
- Looking to go off property – there’s a number of renowned golf courses, the historical town of Higuëy, the 16th century Mediterranean village Altos de Chavón overlooking the river, the bustling city of La Romana, and more
What about Covid testing?Check PricesLive Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana also has its Travel with Confidence program in place, which covers safety, hygiene, and protocols. And, the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic (MITUR) has extended its free travel assistance program for all visitors arriving in the country by air and staying in a hotel until April 30, 2021.
Also, as part of the company’s Travel with Confidence program, guests staying at any of La Colección Resorts’ beach properties can coordinate with the resort’s concierge a complimentary Antigen testing performed by a local lab inside hotel facilities 36 hours before their departure.
[NEW] Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana to Debut in February 2021
Fiesta Americana Encourages Local Experiences
The Spirit of the Dominican Republic