Healthcare workers continue to work tirelessly against the pandemic. This new campaign is for them.
First, it’s important to note that the resort collection has properties in Los Cabos, Riviera Maya, Riviera Nayarit, and Puerto Vallarta and the free stays will be at the beautiful Velas Vallarta.
These resorts will offer a special promotion to help travelers say thank you to members of the healthcare community when they book a reservation at one of the Velas resorts.
According to Eduardo Vela Ruiz, President of Velas Resorts, “At Velas Resorts, we want to thank true heroes, because their unflagging spirit is what gives us more hope to move forward.”
Here’s How the Free Velas All Inclusive Stays Works:
- For every 5-night stay reserved by April 30th, Velas Resorts will put one night in the prize pot for a free all inclusive stay for healthcare workers.
- Reservations must be booked directly with Velas Resorts for the one night to go in the prize pot.
- Nights can also be donated directly to the pool and will be matched by Velas Resorts.
- The prize pot will be divided up into 3-night stays in a one bedroom suite for two healthcare heroes to receive a much-deserved all-inclusive vacation at Velas Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta.
- If the winners would like to bring a child the rates would be $72 per night per child (ages 4-12) and $95 per night per child (ages 13 – 17). Up to 2 children can be in the same suite as 2 adults at Velas Vallarta.
- The stay awardees must show verification of practice in the healthcare field. Restrictions apply.
- Individuals who book a five-night stay will also receive one additional night free on their next visit.
Beginning on Tuesday, March 2nd (through April 30), individuals can enter their nominee in the social media contest by submitting a 1-minute video sharing why they deserve a stay in paradise.
Recipients are determined by the most video likes.
In addition, a panel of five of Velas Resorts’ most frequent guests from the U.S. and Mexico will choose three individuals for the free Velas All Inclusive Stays from among the healthcare heroes to receive an upgrade to stay at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas of their choosing for the “Let’s Be Thankful” social media campaign.
Juan Vela, Vice President of Velas Resorts, said “After this difficult and unprecedented year, we wanted to create a campaign that would showcase our appreciation for the healthcare workers who have fought tirelessly against the coronavirus pandemic. With our new “Let’s Be Thankful” campaign, we want to thank all healthcare heroes by offering well-deserved, all-inclusive vacations where they can rest, relax, and recharge. Our goal for the campaign is to give at least 100 free all-inclusive stays to healthcare heroes.”
What kind of Services and Amenities are Included with the Free Velas All Inclusive Stays?
In addition to stunning views of the Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay, healthcare workers receiving one of the free Velas All Inclusive stays at Velas Vallarta will experience gourmet a la carte dining at a variety of specialty restaurants, premium branded beverages, 24-hour in-suite service, access to the activity schedule at Velas Vallarta, gratuities, nightly entertainment, and private access to the gorgeous Puerto Vallarta shoreline, and more.
There is also a Kids’ Club for any child that comes along with their parent/s.
There’s quite a bit to experience on property and guests can also learn about Mexican culture and heritage through immersive nightly events like dance shows, fiestas and Spanish lessons.
For daytime movement there’s volleyball, ping pong, and water aerobics as well as introductory scuba diving and snorkeling lessons.
For a wellness focus there’s yoga, guided walks, and the AMET Spa. The Spa uses local, natural and organic products and oils for a sensual, spiritual and relaxing experience (just what healthcare heroes deserve). Spa Services are not included.
Additional opportunities to play, relax, and explore include golf discounts for Marina Vallarta Golf Club and Vista Vallarta Golf Club.
Vallarta Tours ($) can be arranged via the concierge. Guests may want to consider off property visits to the Malecon Boardwalk, Vallarta Botanical Gardens, whale watching tours, and more. Off property excursions are not included.
Are you a healthcare worker?
Remember to ask your friends and family to nominate you with their 1-minute video – they know how hard you worked over this last year – and then ask, ask, ask your friends and family to ‘like’ the video.
Visit Let’s Be Thankful by Velas Resorts for full details.