Heading to Cancun to experience one of the many new resorts?
More choices are now available via Frontier Airlines.
With the addition of this new service, they now offer 19 nonstop routes to Cancun.
Wow! This is more than any other airline.
“We’re thrilled to grow Frontier’s international route map with new nonstop routes from six major U.S. cities to one of North America’s top vacation destinations, Cancun,” said Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercial, Frontier Airlines.
“Frontier has rapidly expanded its international service and continues to identify new opportunities to stimulate tourism demand with low fares and convenient flights. We look forward to welcoming thousands of new customers to explore the endless activities Cancun has to offer,” said Shurz.
- Boston (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat) service begins on Dec. 16
- Detroit (Tues, Thurs) service begins on Dec. 16
- Minneapolis (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sat) service also begins on Dec. 16
- Baltimore (Mon, Weds, Sat) service begins on Dec. 17
- Columbus (Mon, Fri) service begins on Jan. 21
- Raleigh/Durham (Saturday) service begins on Jan. 22.
**All subject to government approval
In celebration of the new service, there are introductory fares starting at $89*.
- Fares must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Oct. 3, 2021.
- Fares are valid for travel on select days effective Dec. 16, 2021 through Feb. 16, 2022.
- The following blackout dates apply: Dec. 22, 2021– Jan. 4, 2022.
- Round-trip purchase is not required.
- Discount Denver fares are only available at FlyFrontier to Discount Den members.
- Fares are subject to change without notice until purchased.
- Airline Change Policy
Did you know?
You can purchase options a la carte or in one Frontier bundle called the WORKS.
This bundle includes refundability, a carry-on bag, a checked bag, the best available seat, waived change fees, and priority boarding.
Health & Safety:
- Introduction of health and safety enhancements in 2020 that touch every step of a customer’s air travel journey.
- Frontier and federal law require that all customers and crew members wear a face covering throughout their travel journey.
- Passengers must also accept a health acknowledgement during the check-in process.
- During flight, main cabin air is a mix of fresh air drawn from outside and air that has been passed through an air filtration system that features HEPA filters capable of capturing respiratory virus particles at more than 99.9% efficiency – similar to those used in hospital environments.
- And…..the all-Airbus fleet is among the youngest in the world, with an average age of approximately four years.