With summer coming to a close, you might be wondering when the next time is that you can put your toes in the sand and sip a cocktail on the beach.
Wonder no more!
Breathless Resorts is describing this newest location as, “City Chic Meets Beachfront Bliss” and it couldn’t be more right.
Just 2 miles from the Cancun strip, guests can get the best of both worlds with both a beach side getaway and a cosmopolitan vacation.
Here’s what you can expect when visiting Breathless Cancun Soul
- Be on the beach in no time as Cancun airport is only a 25-minute drive away
- Location, location! This beauty is located between the Caribbean Sea and Nichupte Lagoon
- A suite-only resort with 429 rooms featuring private balconies and stunning water views
- 10 restaurants and 11 bars/lounges featuring a variety of cuisines including: traditional Mexican, Italian, seafood, American, Pan-Asian, and more
- Don’t feel like leaving the luxury of your room? No problem! 24-hour room service is available for any craving you may have
- A surplus of events including: pool parties with a DJ, dance parties, karaoke, live art experiences, salsa dancing, and more
- Opportunities for kayaking, golf, snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing, bocce ball, and beach volleyball
- Asian Cuisine cooking classes, dance classes, and tequila tastings (just to name a few)
- Keep your yoga practice going
- Full access to x-ert fitness center (Strong 30 classes, too) with private trainers and group classes, like Zumba
Off Property Adventures
For those seeking a little more adventure, Breathless Soul Cancun will be offering a variety of off-property adventures.
Explore and learn about the history of Chichen Itza or perhaps explore area cenotes – underground swimming holes like at Xenotes by Xcaret.
These amazing experiences are easy to book through this resort!
In addition to the already extravagant experience that this resort has to offer, guests can upgrade to Breathless’ “Xhale Club” for a VIP experience.
Elevated suites, special check-in experiences, private lounges, and concierges available to assist with any request – you are sure to be in for a treat!
Inspiration from the Mexican Caribbean
[NEW] All-Inclusive Royal Uno to Open in Cancun
Traveling to Cancun? Right now…..