In a year that’s been anything but ordinary … another new resort will be opening in Cancun.
In the recent announcement, Royal Resorts said they want to deliver guests a new way to vacation with a commitment to provide an “authentic Cancun” experience in lavish and comfortable surroundings for couples, families, friends, and solo travelers.
‘Best Of’ … Cancun
Why you may want to add the new Royal Uno to your travel list:
- Vibrant and serene with that Caribbean vibe we crave
- 540 open and airy rooms and suites with private ocean view terrace or balcony
- The suites have a living and dining area
- The Romance Suites also have a Jacuzzi
- 13 ground-floor beachfront suites with plunge pools (yes, please!)
- Culinary experiences at four new bars and five new restaurants
- Two Oversized Pools, a Children’s Pool with aqua play area
- Relaxing Alea Spa
- Uno Kids Club
- Watersports, kayaks, sailboats and more
And what about that pre-opening ‘Early Bird’ offer?
This package is available for stays from February 28, 2022 and beyond.
Royal Resorts is offering 30 percent off bookings made now through November 1, 2021 on its brand new Uno resort.
The Early Bird Special also includes up to $500 in resort credits that can be used towards spa services at Alea Spa, special event planning i.e. celebratory in-room décor, free roundtrip airport transfer, dining, photo session for guests and other onsite services.
Location, Location, Location
Guests looking for something ‘off property’ will love the proximity (steps away) from Maya Museum and San Miguelito archaeological site.
And…only a five-minute drive from shopping malls, nightclubs, golf courses and a 20-minute drive from Cancun International Airport.
This new resort enhances the brand’s expansion in Mexico and joins sister resorts Check PricesThe Royal Cancun, Check PricesThe Royal Islander and Check PricesThe Royal Sands as well as Check PricesThe Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen and Check PricesGrand Residences Riviera Cancun in Puerto Morelos.