In a year that’s been anything but ordinary … another new resort has opened in Cancun.
Royal Resorts say they want to deliver guests a new way to vacation with a commitment to provide an “authentic Cancun experience” in lavish and comfortable surroundings for couples, families, friends, and solo travelers.
‘Best Of’ … Cancun
Why you may want to add the new Royal Uno to your travel list:
- Vibrant and serene with that Caribbean vibe we crave
- 540 open and airy rooms and suites with private ocean view terrace or balcony
- The suites have a living and dining area
- The Romance Suites also have a Jacuzzi
- 13 ground-floor beachfront suites with plunge pools (yes, please!)
- Culinary experiences at four new bars and five new restaurants
- Two Oversized Pools, a Children’s Pool with aqua play area
- Relaxing Alea Spa
- Uno Kids Club
- Watersports, kayaks, sailboats and more
Location, Location, Location
The new contemporary beachfront Check PricesRoyal Uno is in the heart of the Cancun Hotel Zone and offers views of the Caribbean Sea and Nichupte Lagoon.
Guests looking for something ‘off property’ will love the proximity (steps away) from Maya Museum and San Miguelito archaeological site.
And…only a five-minute drive from shopping malls, nightclubs, golf courses and a 20-minute drive from Cancun International Airport.
This new resort enhances the brand’s expansion in Mexico and joins sister resorts Check PricesThe Royal Cancun, Check PricesThe Royal Islander and Check PricesThe Royal Sands as well as Check PricesThe Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen and Check PricesGrand Residences Riviera Cancun in Puerto Morelos.
[NEW] Hilton Vallarta Riviera is Now Open
Traveling to Cancun? Right now…..