It’s been an exciting time watching so many new all-inclusive resorts open and this one is all about art and the design features are gorgeous!
The new Hotel Xcaret Arte is located between Cancun and Tulum and about 45-minutes from the airport – just enough time to get in relaxation mode!
Why to Include Hotel Xcaret Arte on your Travel List
First of all, it’s a new resort so if you’re one of the first you’ll get that ‘new hotel’ vibe – you know…new sheets, new mattress, new – well – everything!
- Grupo Xcaret is Mexico’s leader in sustainable tourism and recreational (Check PricesCheck PricesHotel Xcaret was their first)
- This is a large resort with 900-suites (with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea)
- Enjoy private coves, flowing rivers, and lush gardens
- Eco-integrating architecture and design
- Nine restaurants, ten bars and lounges (including a rooftop bar, mixology, and coffee bar)
- Speakeasy bar “Deseo” will be a hidden and cozy space with live jazz entertainment.
- The Muluk Spa – a mystical wellness center with hydrotherapies, flotation spas, mudrooms, and vapor treatments
- Five immersive cultural experiences called Casas
- Several Pools
Because Hotel Xcaret Arte is designed and built by 100% Mexican talent, you may even feel as though you stepped inside a museum as you’ll experience their passion as the Resort pays homage to Mexican art in several different forms. This new Resort will highlight the important symbols of Mexico’s culture through the creation of five distinct Casas.
Each Casa will be inspired by Mexican traditions and provide guests with the opportunity to explore and engage with the country’s heritage and nature.
The Casas include:
- Casa del Diseño, a textile workshop offering weaving lessons
- Casa de la Música with dance instruction
- Casa de los Artistas will inspire guests to paint
- Casa de la Pirámide will explore Mexico’s rich and diverse pottery traditions
- Casa de la Paz, with cooking workshops specializing in vegan cuisine
And, Casa del Patrón will serve as the resort’s main event and convention space.
And if you like adventure …
Hotel Xcaret Arte will also feature Grupo Xcaret’s All-Fun Inclusive® concept, which gives you unlimited access to seven eco-adventure parks. These include Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xavage, Xoximilco and Xenses as well as access to Xenotes and Xichén tours.
And, stay tuned, as we’ll be hearing more about Xibalba by Grupo Xcaret (this one looks really magical)!
This is a unique concept – you get to enjoy all that your all-inclusive resort has to offer plus off-property adventure. Keep in mind that this also includes round-trip transportation to the parks, hotel, and Cancun International Airport (CUN). And, guests will experience a safe environment with Grupo Xcaret’s 360º Xafety protocols.
If you’re a foodie, you’ll be thrilled to experience the different dining concepts at the new Hotel Xcaret Arte. You’ll enjoy pre-Colombian dishes, regional Mexican recipes, ancient Mayan cooking and even contemporary vegan. World-class chefs include Michelin-starred Chef Paco Méndez, Jonathan Gómez Luna, Mexico’s most well-regarded chef, Ricardo Muñoz Zurita, and more
When the time is right, Hotel Xcaret Arte will also be available for special events as this new resort also has an entertainment stage and if you’re planning on getting married you’ll be happy to know this Resort is home to an oceanfront Ecumenical Chapel and they’ll be offering different types of ceremonies (max of 120 guests).
And, if you’re like me, there are times that I see a photo of a resort that just speaks to me (below)- it’s the Artist Lobby Lounge – and I can’t wait to step inside that room, bring this image to life, and experience all that this resort will offer once it opens this Summer.