Perhaps we can all agree that two of the things we missed the most from 2020 were concerts and vacations. So why not, in 2022, go on an adventure that includes both?
Just 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, Check PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun is offering round-trip shuttles in each package.
First, let’s get in the mood with … Everything’s Right
Here’s what you can expect at Phish Riviera Maya 2022:
- Choose from four different properties within the resort: The Sunrise, The Nizuc, The Golf Course, or The Grand at Moon Palace
- The concert stage is located on Sunrise Beach if you’re looking for something close!
- Four nights of performances including: a welcome performance on Thursday and 2 sets Friday-Sunday (with an early start time on Sunday!)
- All food and drink at both the resort and concert venue (plus 24/7 room service!)
- The concert venue is located directly on a sandy white beach
- Dance and Pool parties following each night of performances
- All rooms are equipped with balconies or patios as an added luxury for guests
- Upon arrival to each show, guests will be welcomed with a beverage of choice, sweet treats, delicious food, beer, and more
- Renovated outdoor pools with swim-up bars and modern outdoor dining
- Beer and tequila tastings
- Off-site adventures for an additional cost, but transportation is included
While there are four full nights of performances from Phish, you can add on additional nights for 5- or 6-night stays if you want to keep the party going on a bit longer!
Each guest will receive a $250 resort credit which can be used upon arrival! After checking in with guest services, the credit will be available to use on spa, golf, off-site adventures, and more.
Visit Phish Riviera Maya for all vacation package details.
Hard Rock Hotels Hosting Solfest & Jazz Festival by Music Getaways
Dead and Company Returns January 2022 for Playing in the Sand Concert at Moon Palace Cancun
Native Festival at Moon Palace Cancun is Scheduled for September