It’s been a long five+ months and you’ve likely been working and/or learning from home. This new all-inclusive Playa Hotels option sounds pretty sweet!
Escaping the same four walls, not having to cook, and walking on the beach does sound pretty enticing….after work, of course.
So what’s the deal?
The Work & Learn from Paradise program is an extended, upgraded stay with reduced rates (starting at $149 per person per night based on double occupancy) for new bookings at select Playa Hotels all-inclusive resorts for travel between August 1 through December 22, 2020 (book by date of December 8th). A 14-night minimum stay is required – You must enter 14-nights to get this special offer.
Choose from Playa Hotel’s family resorts including Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana, and Hyatt Ziva Cancun. Adult resorts include Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Hyatt Zilara Cancun, and Sanctuary Cap Cana.
Makeover: Sanctuary Cap Cana
Here’s what you get with this new program (in addition to the usual all-inclusive offerings):
- Upgrade to a suite or interconnecting rooms (depending on resort and availability) for all the space you need for a 14-night (or longer) stay
- Dedicated, shared office space with high-speed Wi-Fi and Onsite IT support (thank you!)
- Laundry services (complimentary)
- Personal fitness trainer (3 sessions per week)
- Select 50-minute facial and body spa treatments (2 sessions per week)
- Private cabana access on Saturdays and Sundays (Weekends are for weekending!)
- Personalized activities and educational experiences for children
- Shared space for students for learning remotely (safe, quiet)
And, do you want to learn conversational Spanish? Yep, that’s included too at Playa Hotels in Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
In response to COVID-19, Playa Hotels & Resorts introduced ‘Playa Safe Stay‘ in May 2020.