This will be another year filled with the promise of new all inclusive resorts. This one is a little more exciting as it’s in the Punta de Mita area, a new location for AMResorts, and there will be two resorts on this unique property.
Listen Here for the latest on Secrets Bahia Mita and Dreams Bahia Mita:
Music: St. Croix from Islands in the Sun by Ed Purkiss
- The Resorts are located on Burros Beach – a well known surfing beach
- The only AMResort with a Surfing school (hence the best beach for surfing!)
- Sun deck area with private lounge chairs and hammocks, a moon deck with five fire pits and a wedding gazebo
- The ONLY resorts in Mexico to feature seismic isolators – this is one of the most popular means of protecting a structure against earthquake forces
- Eco-friendly with its own water treatment system
- 6th Floor Rooftop Dining (Restaurant Olio)
- Off-property experiences with AMSTAR – some ideas include the Huichol culture, Marieta Islands, Sayulita and more
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia will be in the center of the complex and the largest spa in the region with more than 33,000 square feet
- Quite unique as it will be like a “Cenote” with a two-floor waterfall, 21 cabins, 3 saunas, 3 steams, hydrotherapy, and indigenous treatments
- The grounds will also be home to a unique nursery of 4,000 flora and fauna along the path of a descriptive walking tour
Listen in to our interview for more insight.