Another Margaritaville Island Reserve is now open!
Exciting news for Jimmy Buffett fans too!
First, this will be the second resort for the Island Reserve lifestyle brand, which was created in partnership with Karisma and Margaritaville.
This is the first of this brand in the Dominican Republic giving Buffett Parrot Heads another destination to enjoy the vibe!
Relaxing by the sea, sand, and skyCheck PricesMargaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana sits on idyllic Playa Juanillo, which is world renowned for its miles of pristine white sand beaches, clear turquoise waters, and stunning sunsets.
AND since this resort is only 15 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport – you’ll be sipping your Margarita in no time!
Why you may want to add the new Check PricesMargaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana to your travel list:
The first reason is obvious … it’s brand new!
- Midsize resort featuring 228 suites
- 13 luxury room types to choose from and some with swim up and honeymoon suites as well as the signature villas
- Ask about the Jimmy Buffett Suite with its stunning views of the Caribbean Sea from the top floor of the main guest building
- And ask about the Swim-up suites (yes, please!)
- Plus 40 Exclusive Ultra-Luxe villas
- The villas have access to a lagoon pool and an S.O.S. Swim Up Bar featuring hanging beds to relax in comfort
- Each villa features a king-size bed, kitchenette, breakfast bar, living room, and expansive outdoor terrace offering either a private pool or direct access to the lagoon pool
- Designs inspired by the surrounding seaside elements
- A “no worries” laid back experience from the level of service to modern conveniences
- Accommodations have in-room refreshment centers with goodies from Joe Merchant and access to Karisma’s Island Reserve Inclusive® 24-hour in-room dining
- Interactive dining and mixology
- Six restaurants and five bars
- Each dining concept has a story inspired by Jimmy Buffett’s lyrics
- Experience an intimate candlelit dinner for two on the beach
- Each bar has its own signature cocktails – a don’t miss!
- Consider sampling local and international rums at Rum Runners, unwind poolside at the iconic 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar
- Two Pools
- Main Pool – where you’ll find Rum Runner’s and the 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar
- The Island Reserve Villas – where you’ll find the Private Lagoon Pool – exclusive to villa guests with its own S.O.S. Bar
- Entertainment and Nightlife can be experienced at the heart of the resort at the Gourmet Village
- Immersive music, entertainment, culinary and mixology – personalize your stay the moment you arrive
- Head over to the Sports Hub, located in the Gourmet Village, and sign up for your favorite activities, like cornhole, flip flop olympics, paddle boarding, pickleball, tennis, aqua fitness classes, yoga, and more
- Say goodbye to stress and hello to the St. Somewhere Spa, by Karisma for healing and holistic treatments
- This resort also has local Island Ambassadors who will cater to your every need
Good News for the Dominican Republic
This resort’s opening is also expected to have a significant impact on the local tourism industry in the Dominican Republic, bringing much needed economic growth following the Covid-19 pandemic.
“It has been a privilege to work in partnership with Karisma Hotels & Resorts to bring the famed Margaritaville Island Reserve brand to life in Cap Cana,” added Jesus Barderas, President of the Dominican-based Cobbo Bay Developers SA. “We look forward to witnessing the positive economic impact this resort will have on the local hospitality industry and the Dominican Republic as a whole.”
This may be the place to go if you need to …
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On – Jimmy Buffett and featuring Caroline Jones