There’s a chic new all-inclusive resort on the Pacific Coast of Mexico.Check PricesHilton Vallarta Riviera All-Inclusive Resort is the newest in Hilton’s collection.
This new resort joins sister property Hilton Puerto Vallarta, also all-inclusive, which is located in the South Hotel Zone.
“We are excited to welcome guests to Hilton Vallarta Riviera All-Inclusive Resort, where there is something for everyone — first-class facilities and amenities, a gorgeous setting amid the beach and lush rainforest, magnificent sunsets, and exquisite cuisine,” said Danny Hughes, executive vice president and president, Americas, Hilton.
First, the new Check PricesHilton Vallarta Riviera is only 9 miles from Puerto Vallarta Airport – you’ll be on the beach muy rapidamente.
Why you may want to add Hilton Vallarta Riviera to your travel list:
- A large resort with 444 modern suites
- All suites offer beautiful bathrooms with walk-in rainfall showers
- Some suites offer a whirlpool tub
- Private balcony/terrace overlooking the Pacific coast
- 14 restaurants and six craft cocktail bars
- Two infinity pools
- An oceanfront sanctuary, Eforea Spa, with hydrotherapy pools (always a plus when in Mexico!)
- Off property fun can be found less than 3-miles away in the Historic Downtown District
- Walk along cobblestone streets at the iconic Malecon boardwalk – grab a cerveza, chips, and salsa.
- Other area activities include the arch formation, Arcos de Vallarta, rainforest hikes, zip-lining through the jungle, and Vallarta (Botanical) Gardens
- Meeting space, of course, and boasting one of the largest in Puerto Vallarta
If you do like to go off property, Rhythms of the Night is an amazing show. Be sure to connect with your hotel’s concierge to plan your off-property adventures to be sure of operating hours, pricing, and availability.
Another Hilton all-inclusive resort will debut later this year – Hilton Cancun – we’ll update you with more details.
Hyatt Acquired Apple Leisure Group for $2.7B, Big Expansion in Leisure Travel
[NEW] Secrets Bahia Mita and Dreams Bahia Mita to Open in August 2021