Have you also been wondering about this?
All-Inclusive Palladium Hotel Group has reopened several hotels with safety measures in place, but they’ve added more to increase travel confidence.
This free coverage includes the following and please note that Palladium has included amounts in Euros, which will be converted at the exchange rate on the day of any transaction.
- Medical expenses for any illness arising during the stay in the hotel up to € 3,000 and for Covid-19 infection up to € 100,000.
These expenses include medical fees, medicines from the medical care provided, as well as hospitalization expenses and ambulance expenses requested by a doctor.
- Medical transfer of patients: whenever the guest is unable to continue the trip due to the virus and needs to go to a hospital or return home, the transfer will be covered for various means of transport such as train, plane, helicopter or ambulance.
- Emergency transfer to hospital: if a serious illness occurs that requires immediate assistance, this service will assume the transfer both to and from the hotel to the nearest hospital or clinic. This service would also include medical surveillance if necessary.
- Extension of stay: in the event that the affected guest does not have to be hospitalized and the doctor prescribes the need to stay in the hotel, the policy will cover the expenses derived from prolonging their stay and that of three of their companions up to a maximum of € 75 a day for 10 days.
- Sending a driver for medical reasons: if due to illness the guest is unable to drive his / her own vehicle, the client may request that a professional driver or another person drive their vehicle to their home.
- Return of the companions: if a Covid-19 event occurs, the insurance will cover any type of transfer of three of their companions to the affected person’s hospitalization place or habitual residence, through the most convenient means of transportation.
Will your health insurance cover you abroad? Check with your Insurance Provider regarding medical insurance coverage while traveling.
Resort Reopening Update:
TRS Coral Hotel and Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa are currently open in Mexico.
TRS Yucatan and Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa are due to reopen on October 30th, but guests will receive an upgrade to TRS Coral or Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres if they prefer to travel sooner.
Jamaica’s Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa are also currently open.
Dominican Fiesta in the DR is due to reopen on July 27th.