The day is nearly here for Planet Hollywood Cancun! A new all-inclusive resort is coming to the beaches of Costa Mujeres with all of that super cool celebrity memorabilia.
This new (huge!) Planet Hollywood Cancun will be the second, following the Costa Rica resort, and the largest all-inclusive resort for this brand. Their slogan, Vacation Like a Star™, brings guests up close and personal with authentic Hollywood memorabilia, like a ’95 Mitsubishi Eclipse from “Fast and the Furious.”
NEW – Planet Holllywood Cancun Exclusive
- This is a super-sized resort with 898 luxury suites, room darkening curtains, and the PHabulous Bed that this resort is known for
- Ease of check-in along with the “360 Clean Approach”, developed during Pandemic 2020, with RFID chip bracelets (Radio-frequency identification technology)
- Personalized experiences via the PH Mobile App for booking activities, excursions, and room service
- Plugged-In™ keeps guests connected and continues with the PHTV relaxation channel and Soundtrack™ program to choose your music theme
- 11 restaurants – Brazilian, Italian, Indian, vegan and vegetarian options galore and more (including a Burger Joint from that ‘Guy’ from ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’)
- Family-Friendly Resort with the Stars Kids Club (and for teens, too)
- Four swimming pools, a lazy river, Shipwreck Cove, Jurassic Splash Park, FlowRider® surf simulator
- Wellness and yoga classes, Labyrinth, fitness center (PUMPED), Aqua-fit classes, and Obstacle Course
- Planet Play Adventure Park equipped with a trampoline zone, golf simulator, basketball court, and arcade
- Theater for all those star-studded movies
- PH Experiences – like the mystique of Carnivale one night with the thrill of Purple Picnic another (where fire dancers light up the night) – adults only!
But wait, there’s more to share … Planet Hollywood Cancun will debut ‘Adult Scene’ – a new adults-only resort-within-a-resort concept (18+). This section will house 332 suites, private beach, pool area, swim-up bar, and two specialty restaurants.
Guests can also upgrade to STAR Class™ for exclusive amenities like access to the Green Room (lounge with premier labels and more) as well as exclusive access to the STAR Class™ pool and bar, preferred room locations, and other extras.