Have you ever wished you could enjoy your burger whilst oohing-and-ahhing over walls and cases of celebrity memorabilia BUT do it in Costa Rica? I know we have…..and soon you can too!
Planet Hollywood has decided to get in on the all-inclusive vacation trend so instead of opening a new restaurant, they’re opening a brand new Planet Hollywood Beach Resort in Costa Rica.
Some of what we know so far (the most important bits):
- Should be open this October, but you know how construction goes, we say don’t hold your breath.
- It will have 294 luxury suites featuring hand-crafted PHabulous Beds (their spelling, not ours).
- Eight venues for wining and dining (including a Guy Fieri Burger Joint); a PUMPED fitness center; PH Spa and two swimming pools, as well as a Splash Zone.
- Interactive touch-screen digital displays will be available throughout the property narrating the memorabilia experience and PHTV in-suite and throughout the resort, keeping guests up-to-date with live streaming of events and activities.
- Their Main Event Guarantee will allow guests to catch all major events in real time, and their Plugged In service will provide unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi resort wide.
- Interested in exploring Costa Rica? Join one of the curated list of excursions. PH Experiences will allow guests to discover the famed Papagayo Gulf, from visiting life-like dinosaurs (awesome!) in an open-air jungle environment, to sailing and snorkeling.
- For families there will also be a Starlets Kids Club, designed to bring imagination to life with fun and educational experiences such as Planet Hollywood TV, Walk of Fame Scavenger Hunt, Starlets Hall of Fame Party and more.
I don’t know about you, but we’re hoping they’ll have some cool movie memorabilia from Napoleon Dynamite.
More on Costa Rica:
Best All Inclusives for Sustainable Eco-Tourism