You’ll have to wait a little longer for your Check PricesSandals Royal Bahamian adventure – and it appears it will be worth the wait!
While this was a difficult decision and likely upended a number of reservations for the fall and early winter – there’s no doubt that it was the right decision as supply chain disruptions were also a factor, according to Sandals Resorts International Executive Chairman Adam Stewart.
“Keeping this hotel under wraps until it is absolutely ready is the right thing to do. We’re in an environment of great expectation and when our guests arrive, it will be a place of Caribbean calm and cool that will definitely have been worth the wait,” said Adam Stewart.
What you need to know about the Renovation:
First, keep in mind that the original project included river suites and the refurbishment of over 200 rooms and suites.
The expanded renovations will include the unveiling of a new concept called Coconut Grove – a spacious lounge area that extends the beach vibes to the center of the resort.
This new concept will be shaded by coconut palms and feature a connection to the resort’s Caribbean setting with gourmet food trucks, relaxing seating, and amazing views of the sea.
- The private island, Sandals Cay, is being reimagined and will have an updated lounge setting and a new gastronomic experience
- Guests with reservations for Check PricesSandals Royal Bahamian during the closing will be accommodated at the available Check PricesSandals Resorts location of their choice
- Check PricesSandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma is open and an option for guests wishing to keep their reservation in the Bahamas
- Guests wanting to keep Check PricesSandals Royal Bahamian can move to a later date and Sandals will cover airline change fees
- Reach out to your travel pro to get this changed as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment in available options
Waiting a little longer will also give you more time to think about off-property experiences in The Bahamas.