Update: Secrets Riviera Cancun is now open!
It’s been a challenging year, take a minute to look at this (and grab a tissue!).
Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa – Ready for Romance.
Here’s the scoop …
Secrets Riviera Cancun is actually a new subdivision of Check PricesBreathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa and is located adjacent to the existing resort.
The Breathless Xhale Club buildings, which consists of 164 rooms, is what will be rebranded to adults-only Secrets.
Guests will get a Preferred Club Suite Resort at the new Secrets Riviera Cancun, so you can pamper and relax by day and get the benefit of the exciting nightlife over at Breathless, if you choose.
Makeovers at AMResorts in Mexico and the Caribbean with $13M+ Spent on Secrets, Dreams, Now, and Sunscape
Guests at Secrets will have access to the following:
- 164 ‘modern chic’ guest rooms
- 18 Master Suites and 1 Presidential Suite
- All rooms are designated Preferred Club with exclusive, elevated services
- Concierge service and Preferred Club Lounge
- One pool for Secrets guests only
- The Xhale Club members restaurant (Kibbeh) at Breathless, will be rebranded to Rosewater – exclusively for Secrets Riviera Cancun guests
- Guests of Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa will have access to amenities at the existing Check PricesBreathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa including nine restaurants, nine bars and lounges and two pools
One change leads to another so Breathless will see some changes since Xhale buildings will change:
- 362 guest rooms
- Four Master Suites and 1 Presidential Suite
- New xhale club lounge for xhale guest use
- Some suites will be modified to become xhale club rooms, and select xhale club Ocean Front guest room balconies will have whirlpool tubs
- Private ocean view a la carte breakfast venue only for xhale club guests
- And, Breathless and xhale club guests will not have access to amenities in Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Both Secrets Riviera Cancun and Check PricesBreathless Riviera Cancun will share the existing motor lobby and both resorts will have separate access to their own lobbies and lounges.