Great beaches, ancient Mayan ruins, and eco-tourism make Tulum an exciting place to vacation and fans of Secrets Resorts will be thrilled that Tulum will soon have another new resort to explore.
You might recall that AMR Collection originally announced bringing a Breathless Tulum Resort & Spa to the area, however the resort has undergone a brand change and will now be Secrets Tulum Resort & Beach Club.
When I think about Tulum there are several thoughts that come to mind – Mayan culture, a bohemian vibe, and where the jungle meets the sea. This new resort checks all the boxes!
What We Know About the new Secrets Tulum Resort & Beach Club:
- Located in the heart of Tulum within the luxe Aldea Zama Complex
- Scheduled to open on June 30, 2023
- Jungle themed surroundings designed by award winning architect Michael Edmonds
- A cenote style layout with unique circular building designs surrounded by local jungle vegetation
- Set to have 301 elegant Preferred Club suites with many suites facing the cenote style pools
- All first-floor rooms feature swim out pools surrounded by vegetation
- Culinary activities including wine pairing and gourmet cooking lessons
- A rooftop lounge with a swim up bar and a fire pit
- Cenote-style pools will be in the heart of each building and some will be connected by the resort’s lazy river
- A private, full-service beach club located on Tulum’s coastline
The dedicated areas for meditation and yoga throughout the complex certainly call out to me, as well as the Secrets Spa by Pevonia and other wellness offerings.
Things To Do in Tulum:
- Archeological Sights
- Muyil on the Sian Ka’an Lagoon, Coba
- Chichen Itza
- Cenotes (open water pools) – there are about 6,000 cenotes in the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico
- El Castillo – the highest foundation of Tulum
- Native Park Tulum
As always, connect with the concierge at your resort to inquire about tours in the area.
[NEW] Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is Stunning…
[NEW] Secrets Impression Isla Mujeres – Yay!