AMResorts is on a tear, launching another stunning resort. The brand new Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen & Secrets Impression Moxché will blow you away. Impression is the first of their upscale accommodations located on the same property but offering their ultra-inclusive experience.
This area checks all the boxes – stunning beaches, cenotes, golf, and shopping in Playa del Carmen.
New Important Update:
Both resorts will now open on these dates:
• Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen is officially open!
• UPDATE: Secrets Impression Moxché Playa del Carmen:
August October 1, 2022 December 1, 2022
Watch the video OR keep on reading to find out more about these two new properties.
Located about 45-minutes from Cancun airport, adults-only Check PricesSecrets Moxché Playa del Carmen is a fairly large contemporary resort with 671 suites, beautiful ocean views, and a setting where the jungle meets the ocean.
Why you might want to add Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen to your travel list:
- Several room categories include Preferred Club options and Impression Club.
- 10 restaurants with enhanced and upgraded dining options including a Michelin-rated chef
- 9 bars including swim-up (you have to have swim-up!)
- Seven heated pools (yes, heated pools!) and four man-made cenotes
- Non-motorized watersports include kayaks, paddleboards, and snorkeling
- Amphitheater for corporate events
- Only a 10-minute drive to famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen – Shopping!
- Sip, Savor & See at a choice of 17 hotels – in addition to the Secrets Playa del Carmen Resort & Spa
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia with a hydrotherapy circuit and full-service spa
- Wedding packages will also be offered
Do you play golf?
This will be a golfers paradise due to the proximity to several courses. Guests at both Secrets Moxche Playa del Carmen and Secrets Impression Moxché Playa del Carmen will enjoy discounted greens fees at nearby Gran Coyote golf course.
Impression Club Experience
Now let’s take a look at what will set this new Check PricesSecrets Impression Moxché apart from other Secrets resorts.
- This will be the first Secrets to offer the ultra-inclusive Impression Club experience, a higher level than Preferred Club
- This ‘Club’ offers a private and personalized residential-style experience as it includes spacious Two-, Three-, and Four-Bedroom Master Suites with Ocean Views
- These spacious suites are on the top floors of the resort and guests will have access to exclusive amenities like a private rooftop pool, Signature Restaurant, butler service, a private bar, and a private beach area
- Impression Club guests also have access to all Preferred Club areas
- If you’re planning a wedding or any event (when it’s time to have a larger group), this category will certainly give you a higher level of luxury and service
Looking for some adventure while staying in Playa del Carmen?
You’ll find there’s a lot to do if you like to explore off-property as Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen is only about an hour away from the historic and ecological areas of Tulum and Coba and closer to some of these:
- Puerto Morelos, well known for its laid back vibe and beachfront shops, restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Playa del Carmen was originally a small fishing town and is now a favorite for its pristine beaches and amazing shopping
- Cozumel – a short ferry-ride away – is perfect for scuba diving and snorkeling with places like El Cielo
- Chichén Itzá is an impressive Mayan archeological site and is one of the ‘new 7 wonders of the world’
- Coba is a Mayan archeological site that is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Tulum Mayan ruins – one of the most popular in the area
- Xcaret – an incredible must-see ecological – archeological theme park
- And, Xel-Ha for aquatic adventures in natural lagoons and caves where you’ll also learn about ancient Mayan culture