If you’re shopping for a gift for a travel loving friend – especially one that loves all-inclusive resorts in the tropics – then you’ll want to get them something cool, useful, and tropical looking!
We found some cool gifts with a Tropical Vibe. So, relax – we’ve got this!
Shop our curated list of the best tropical gifts – for the travelers on your list! You might find something for yourself, too.
What are the best travel-themed gifts for a tropical vibe?
1. Check Prices5 O 'clock Somewhere Tropical Party Gnome
We love this cute Check Prices5 O'Clock Somewhere Tropical Party Gnome.
Garden lovers (or tropical vacay seekers) will enjoy looking at this very colorful garden gnome. They’re also made of weather resistant resin. We think it’s great for a holiday or anytime. It will put off a tropical holiday vibe all year. If Santa doesn’t bring you one, you can get this Check Prices5 O'Clock Somewhere Gnome for $21.99.
2.Check Prices LED Palm Tree Light
Colorful and whimsical, this Check PricesLED Palm Tree Light by by QiaoFei can be placed on a table and/or used as wall decor. This Palm Tree will keep you in a tropical state of mind all year long. You can even use this outdoors in your lovely gazebo or outdoor space. Light dimensions: 13 x 10 x 0.7 inches. This Check PricesPalm Tree light is priced at only $8.99.
3. Check PricesMy Tropical Life Coconut Candle
The Check PricesMy Tropical Life Coconut Candle includes a coconut shell – what’s not to love here! Hand-poured soy wax and natural ingredients. If coconut doesn’t say tropical then I don’t know what does. Let the scent of this lovely candle bring the tropics to your home. We think it will get you in a tropical mood and this Check Pricescoconut candle is affordably priced at $22.95.
4. Check PricesAbsorbing Stone Sea Ocean Life Coasters
These Check PricesAbsorbing Stone Sea Ocean Life Coasters for Drinks by Teivio have a cork base and a lovely coaster holder. They bring the ocean to you. The set includes eight ceramic stone coasters with 8 colorful sea life designs. They’re suitable for those fruity umbrella drinks, most glass sizes, and mugs. A tropical vibe can be in any area of your home. Check PricesA great value at $19.49
5. Check PricesWomen’s 6 Pack Novelty No Show Low Cut Socks
We can all use more socks! Check PricesWomen's 6 Pack Novelty No Show (Tropical) Low Cut Socks by K. Bell are 69% Acrylic, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex, 1% Rubber. A great value and despite the temperature outside you can bring in a little bit of the tropics. Another great value at $11.14.
6. Check PricesTree Hut Shea Body Butter Tropical Mango
Ah……I wish you could smell this! Check PricesTree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter Tropical Mango. 7 ounces of bliss in this Hydrating Moisturizer, which has luscious ingredients like 100% Pure Natural Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, real Mango Puree and Safflower Seed Oil. That hand sanitizer we’ve been using all year has likely dried you out like a desert, so this is really helpful for that dry cracked skin. This is also paraben free and happily made in the USA.
Getting some more at this price – only $7.99.
7. Check PricesMen’s Standard-Fit 100% Cotton Hawaiian ShirtCheck Prices28 Palms Men's Standard-Fit 100% Cotton Hawaiian Shirt is an Amazon Brand. It’s 100% Cotton with a button closure and is machine washable. At only $15.00, you can get a few (it’s recommended that you order a size up as they don’t have that ‘relaxed’ fit). Be travel ready for that tropical vacation you’ve been wanting to take – or – you could create a tropical vibe at home. $15.00 and up.
8. Check PricesBeach Island Ocean Dream Face Mask
This Check PricesBeach Island Ocean Dream Face Mask works for men and women. It’s likely that we’ll be wearing face masks for quite a while so why not wear something that brings you joy. Face masks can be a great gift to give your loved ones right now. Priced at $12.99 each from Garde Art Studio.
9. A GREAT Swimsuit!
Are you planning a tropical vacation this year? That’s a good enough reason to purchase a new swimsuit and we love Check PricesFloralkini Bikinis, especially this one (pictured) which is the Yellow Striped Tie Shoulder Bikini…. and they’re SO affordable! At under $50 for both the top and bottom, you can’t go wrong. Go ahead and explore and reconnect to your inner tropical vibe.
10. A fun Beach BlanketWe love (love) this beach blanket! This vibrant Check PricesTropical Beach Blanket will help transform your backyard and set a vacay vibe, or help you find your spot on a beach full of boring blankets.
Going Topless? Best All Inclusive Resorts for Topless Sunbathing
5 Caribbean Cocktails for a Tropical Summer Vibe