The Eden at Desire Riviera Maya is all about adventurous au-naturel adult fun, and letting your inhibitions go out the window faster than your ex-boyfriend’s dignity after you dumped him.
So, you and your partner have decided to spice things up, and what better way to do that than to head on down to Mexico’s Check PricesThe Eden at Desire Riviera Maya?
For those not familiar with the Original Resorts’ “Desire” brand (currently consisting of two resorts, Check PricesDesire Pearl and Desire Riviera Maya including the new Eden section) it’s like a naughty playground for adults (and couples) only…and let me tell you, it’s definitely NOT your grandma’s idea of a vacation! (Unless your grandma is super cool, in which case, major kudos to her).
Like most all-inclusives in Mexico, Desire Riviera Maya is located on a lush, gorgeous beach where you can while away the day lounging on a Bali bed or working on your all-over tan….
… or jump into some of the many opportunities to play with others, such as:
- Themed parties Oh, you betcha! Daily and nightly, they’ve got everything from lingerie parties to glow-in-the-dark raves. It’s like Halloween meets Coachella, but with a whole lot more skin. Don’t forget to check the schedule so you can bring your Check Pricessexy costumes!
- Fun pool games and contests – with a swimup bar for liquid courage and an on-staff “playmaker” for encouragement, there’s never a dull moment when you’re hanging with the nudies!
- Naughty workshops – to teach you the art of sensuality. I don’t know about you, but sign me up for that class! I could use a few pointers.
- A Spa like no other – the Exotic Spa at The Eden offers all the standard run-of-the-mill spa treatments, or you can stretch your envelope with some of their ‘sensual’ treatments. The facility also features several private multiple-person cabins with jacuzzis (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)!
But the pièce de résistance, my friends, is the notorious playrooms. Yes, you heard me right. These are designated areas where you can explore your desires and fantasies, as a couple or with others. It’s like a grown-up version of hide-and-seek, except you’re not really hiding, and you definitely want to be found. It’s like a sexy game of “Where’s Waldo?” but with less clothing and more, well, you know.
Now, some might say, “isn’t all this a bit much?” And to them, I say, “Lighten up, buttercup!” Life is short, and if you want to let your hair down — or your clothes off — and have a good time, then why the hell not?
Just remember to bring your sense of adventure, an open mind, and probably some Check Pricesextra sunscreen. You definitely don’t want any awkward tan lines in places you didn’t even know could get sunburned!
So, if you’re looking for a vacation that’s guaranteed to be unforgettable, daring, and as scandalous as a Kardashian family reunion, then Check PricesThe Eden at Desire Riviera Maya might just be your ticket to paradise. Just be ready to embrace the unexpected, because once you enter those gates, there’s no telling what kind of shenanigans await you.
Cheers to embracing your inner wild child and creating memories that will make your friends blush every time you tell the story!
- Download our 1-page ‘cheat sheet’ guide to helping you choose an all-inclusive clothing-optional resort:
» Best All Inclusive Clothing Optional Resort Comparison « (PDF file, 92kb)
- Grab the Resort Map: » The Eden at Desire Riviera Maya « (PDF, 148kb)
- Not quite ready for full-on nude vacationing? Dip your toes in that water by starting with a resort where you can sunbathe topless.