Here we go with the resorts that you, aka…Our Community, chose as the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Negril, Jamaica.
Leave us a comment below if you have a different take. Likkle More.
Couples Swept Away
Laid back island luxe with a modern flair. Check PricesCheck PricesCouples Swept Away is on one of the world’s best beaches, Negril’s Seven Mile Beach, and perfect for a romantic stroll.
- Hungry in the middle of the night? You’ll still get great food. Upscale dining and top shelf liquor…always.
- You’ll be singing “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” because that’s the vibe you’ll get all day long from the staff.
- Don’t miss the Snorkeling excursion – everything included!
- Practice “Sweet Caroline” because the Piano Bar is a fun place to spend some of your evenings.
- Huge fitness complex and you’ll be doing a backspin with all the tennis courts (10).
Royalton Negril Resort & Spa
Modern & elegant, Check PricesCheck PricesRoyalton Negril is family-friendly and located on a lovely stretch of beach.
- Rooms are spacious and all ocean view.
- The kiddos will love the waterslides and their clubs – plenty to keep them busy.
- Royalton is known for their fitness programming – get that booty in shape with Aqua Fit or Boot Camp.
- Immaculate resort and well maintained.
- You’ll feel like Royalt-y.
Azul Beach Negril
Modern and colorful, Check PricesCheck PricesAzul Beach Resort Negril is everything you’d expect for a luxury island resort.
- It’s like walking onto a page of Architectural Digest. Designer touches bring the outside indoors.
- The open-air restaurants allow you to enjoy the gentle breezes and the tropical scented flora. Ahh…
- The amazing ocean view that each room here offers. And, some with swim-up….so elegantly appointed, too.
- Adult’s only section offers postcard views of the Sea and a private area on spectacular Negril’s Seven Mile Beach.
- Programming for kids is the best with interactive activities like cooking and music. Eco-friendly activities, too.
Boutique-style and intimate, Check PricesCheck PricesCouples Negril is on the beautiful Bloody Bay section of Negril’s Seven Mile Beach and has a “no worries” relaxed approach.
- No buildings are taller than the surrounding coconut trees.
- Romantic and serene with an au naturel beach area. Don’t blush…..it’s freeing!
- Go to Margaritaville on the Party Bus….plenty of activities and excursions to choose from.
- One of the best spas in the Caribbean…you’ll love the beachfront open-air hut or the secluded Treehouse.
- As they say in Jamaica, “Once you go, you’ll know.”
Grand Lido Negril
An intimate oceanfront and boutique resort. Check PricesCheck PricesGrand Lido Negril is on a private enclave for an upscale ‘au naturel’ vacation.
- No tan lines!
- Stunning ocean views from every room….26 elegant rooms.
- Access to Royalton Negril and adults-only Hideaway at Royalton Negril – clothing is required…and there’s a spa.
- An intimate resort experience without sacrificing the amenities of large resorts.
- Exceptional staff from Butlers to Fitness Instructors – they’ll make your stay memorable.
- No pockets, no worries. Your wrist band gives you full access…after all, where would you put a key?
The Caves Hotel
Spectacular with an artsy vibe and for adults only! Check PricesCheck PricesThe Caves Hotel is on a cliffside overlooking the Caribbean Sea and is incredibly unique.
- Colorful rooms with a bohemian and tropical vibe. So authentic!
- Private dining in the cave by the sea is a must…incredibly beautiful.
- Romantic! You’ll feel like you’re in the garden of Eden…so lush.
- Get your sway on at the cliff-top bar….island vibes, mon, one love.
- Stressed? You’ll find ways to completely relax.
- Get a spa service in The Caves’ Aveda Spa by candlelight in the cave.
Romantic luxury for couples only and on a beautiful stretch of Seven Mile Beach. Check PricesCheck PricesSandals Negril is truly elegant with a laid back island vibe.
- Close to Negril shopping and attractions.
- Grab a lounger on the beach for postcard views of the Caribbean Sea.
- The butlers and staff won’t hesitate in making your stay one you won’t forget.
- Getting married? Free weddings here (3-nights+).
- Rooms are close to the sugar-white sand beach. You’ll be tanning in no time.
- Play all day and party all night. A lot to do if you choose. Romance is in the air here.
Family-friendly along captivating Seven Mile Beach. Elegant and fun, Check PricesCheck PricesBeaches Negril is in a great location and offers plenty of water sports and something for everyone.
- Rooms are elegant and bright with relaxing colors.
- The onsite water park and activities for kiddies and teens will keep them amused and off their phones.
- Because you know it’s all about the beach…..the Seven Mile Beach. Spacious and gorgeous!
- They’ll tell you how to get to Sesame Street….breakfast with the characters that is (fee-based).
- Certified Nannies for your kiddies while you enjoy a Candlelight Dinner on the beach. Oh, yes!
Riu Palace Tropical Bay
This is one of Jamaica’s largest all-inclusive resorts and was recently renovated. Modern and elegant, Check PricesCheck PricesRiu Palace Tropical Bay is on Negril’s beautiful Bloody Bay Beach.
- The kids will love their club and their own pool.
- The resort may be large, however, you’ll find plenty of loungers at the pool and beach.
- Guests love returning to this Riu and love the new modern look.
- Fellow beach bums will dig this beach.
- Immaculate resort and grounds thanks to the caring staff.
- Keep going for those 10k steps with Riu Fit programming … aqua classes, yoga, and the gym is more spacious due to the reno.
A pleasurable location on a secluded section on stunning Seven Mile Beach. Check PricesCheck PricesHedonism II offers a respectful environment for a sensuous au naturel vacay…and clothing optional, if you choose.
- Privacy and safety is a priority here and you’ll notice it.
- Nude and well, clothing optional if you’re just not ready. Give it a day..or II.
- Costume parties, theme nights, and sensual play.
- Don’t forget your leather and lingerie.
- Romping Shop Playroom…if you go, you’ll know.
- A lot to do….from daytime beach activities to sundown when it heats up with lively entertainment. Never bored!
- Workshops, like Relationship Week and Tantric Arts, Wellness Week, and many others are offered year round.
- What happens at Hedonism II .. well you know, stays at Hedonism II.