Here we go with the resorts that you, aka…Our Community, chose as the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Negril, Jamaica.
Leave us a comment below if you have a different take. Likkle More.
Couples Swept Away
Laid back island luxe with a modern flair. Check PricesCouples Swept Away is on one of the world’s best beaches, Negril’s Seven Mile Beach, and perfect for a romantic stroll.
- Hungry in the middle of the night? You’ll still get great food. Upscale dining and top shelf liquor…always.
- You’ll be singing “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” because that’s the vibe you’ll get all day long from the staff.
- Don’t miss the Snorkeling excursion – everything included!
- Practice “Sweet Caroline” because the Piano Bar is a fun place to spend some of your evenings.
- Huge fitness complex and you’ll be doing a backspin with all the tennis courts (10).
Boutique-style and intimate, Check PricesCouples Negril is on the beautiful Bloody Bay section of Negril’s Seven Mile Beach and has a “no worries” relaxed approach.
- No buildings are taller than the surrounding coconut trees.
- Romantic and serene with an au naturel beach area. Don’t blush…..it’s freeing!
- Go to Margaritaville on the Party Bus….plenty of activities and excursions to choose from.
- One of the best spas in the Caribbean…you’ll love the beachfront open-air hut or the secluded Treehouse.
- As they say in Jamaica, “Once you go, you’ll know.”
Royalton Negril Resort & Spa
Modern & elegant, Check PricesRoyalton Negril is family-friendly and located on a lovely stretch of beach.
- Rooms are spacious and all ocean view.
- The kiddos will love the waterslides and their clubs – plenty to keep them busy.
- Royalton is known for their fitness programming – get that booty in shape with Aqua Fit or Boot Camp.
- Immaculate resort and well maintained.
- You’ll feel like Royalt-y.
Azul Beach NegrilEditors’ NOTE: The Azul Beach Resort Negril will be transitioning to a fully adults-only resort as of January 7th, 2024, although any currently booked wedding or convention groups will have their contracts honored if children were already booked.
Modern and colorful, Check PricesAzul Beach Resort Negril is everything you’d expect for a luxury island resort.
- It’s like walking onto a page of Architectural Digest. Designer touches bring the outside indoors.
- The open-air restaurants allow you to enjoy the gentle breezes and the tropical scented flora. Ahh…
- The amazing ocean view that each room here offers. And, some with swim-up….so elegantly appointed, too.
- Gorgeous postcard views of the Sea and a private area on spectacular Negril’s Seven Mile Beach.
- Plenty of Eco-friendly activities, too.
Grand Lido Negril
An intimate oceanfront and boutique resort. Check PricesGrand Lido Negril is on a private enclave for an upscale ‘au naturel’ vacation.
- No tan lines!
- Stunning ocean views from every room….26 elegant rooms.
- Access to Royalton Negril and adults-only Hideaway at Royalton Negril – clothing is required…and there’s a spa.
- An intimate resort experience without sacrificing the amenities of large resorts.
- Exceptional staff from Butlers to Fitness Instructors – they’ll make your stay memorable.
- No pockets, no worries. Your wrist band gives you full access…after all, where would you put a key?
Romantic luxury for couples only and on a beautiful stretch of Seven Mile Beach. Check PricesSandals Negril is truly elegant with a laid back island vibe.
- Close to Negril shopping and attractions.
- Grab a lounger on the beach for postcard views of the Caribbean Sea.
- The butlers and staff won’t hesitate in making your stay one you won’t forget.
- Getting married? Free weddings here (3-nights+).
- Rooms are close to the sugar-white sand beach. You’ll be tanning in no time.
- Play all day and party all night. A lot to do if you choose. Romance is in the air here.
Family-friendly along captivating Seven Mile Beach. Elegant and fun, Check PricesBeaches Negril is in a great location and offers plenty of water sports and something for everyone.
- Rooms are elegant and bright with relaxing colors.
- The onsite water park and activities for kiddies and teens will keep them amused and off their phones.
- Because you know it’s all about the beach…..the Seven Mile Beach. Spacious and gorgeous!
- They’ll tell you how to get to Sesame Street….breakfast with the characters that is (fee-based).
- Certified Nannies for your kiddies while you enjoy a Candlelight Dinner on the beach. Oh, yes!
The Caves Hotel
Spectacular with an artsy vibe and for adults only! Check PricesThe Caves Hotel is on a cliffside overlooking the Caribbean Sea and is incredibly unique.
- Colorful rooms with a bohemian and tropical vibe. So authentic!
- Private dining in the cave by the sea is a must…incredibly beautiful.
- Romantic! You’ll feel like you’re in the garden of Eden…so lush.
- Get your sway on at the cliff-top bar….island vibes, mon, one love.
- Stressed? You’ll find ways to completely relax.
- Get a spa service in The Caves’ Aveda Spa by candlelight in the cave.
Riu Palace Tropical Bay
This is one of Jamaica’s largest all-inclusive resorts and was recently renovated. Modern and elegant, Check PricesRiu Palace Tropical Bay is on Negril’s beautiful Bloody Bay Beach.
- The kids will love their club and their own pool.
- The resort may be large, however, you’ll find plenty of loungers at the pool and beach.
- Guests love returning to this Riu and love the new modern look.
- Fellow beach bums will dig this beach.
- Immaculate resort and grounds thanks to the caring staff.
- Keep going for those 10k steps with Riu Fit programming … aqua classes, yoga, and the gym is more spacious due to the reno.
A pleasurable location on a secluded section on stunning Seven Mile Beach. Check PricesHedonism II offers a respectful environment for a sensuous au naturel vacay…and clothing optional, if you choose.
- Privacy and safety is a priority here and you’ll notice it.
- Nude and well, clothing optional if you’re just not ready. Give it a day..or II.
- Costume parties, theme nights, and sensual play.
- Don’t forget your leather and lingerie.
- Romping Shop Playroom…if you go, you’ll know.
- A lot to do….from daytime beach activities to sundown when it heats up with lively entertainment. Never bored!
- Workshops, like Relationship Week and Tantric Arts, Wellness Week, and many others are offered year round.
- What happens at Hedonism II .. well you know, stays at Hedonism II.