After all this time of dreaming of a tropical vacation during the last year, it can now be your reality!
Best All Inclusive Dive Resorts
And for this all-inclusive, adults-only getaway, you don’t even need your passport!
With direct views of the ocean, guests of Divi Resorts will not only have the chance to relax on the beach with the waves crashing on the shore, but there also are plenty of new activities and offerings for those moments when you’re feeling adventurous!
Here’s what you can look forward to at Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort in October:
- Newly re-designed rooms with a Caribbean Chic vibe
- Hotel rooms all include a gorgeous view of the ocean, while the renovated suites offer more privacy, plus your own private kitchen
- A plethora of fun activities including: Non-motorized water sports, miniature golf course, driving range, shuffle board, tennis and pickle ball courts, and fitness center available 24 hours a day
- The Divi Carina Bay Casino for an extra fun activity after a long day of relaxing by the beach
- Two fresh water pools or unwind beach side with access to cabanas
- 9+ restaurants and bars including: brick oven pizza, Italian cuisine, seafood, Pan-Asian fusion, coffee and cafes, options for to-go, and more
What’s not included at all-inclusive Divi Carina Bay?
There are exciting adventures on the island of St. Croix for all guests to enjoy.
Carina Bay recommends something for everyone—perhaps consider visiting Buck Island Reef National Monument or charter a Sail Boat and explore the beautiful Caribbean seas.
Traveling to St. Croix? Here’s the latest regarding entry:
All visitors and residents, aged 5 or older, arriving/returning to the territory, must provide proof of negative COVID-19 test, OR positive antibody test results, done within 5 days of your travel to the territory.