No passport, no problem! This adults-only all inclusive, Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesDivi Carina Bay, is in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Best All Inclusive Dive Resorts
With direct views of the ocean, guests of Divi Resorts will not only have the chance to relax on the beach with the waves crashing on the shore, but there also are plenty of new activities and offerings for those moments when you’re feeling adventurous!
Here’s what you can look forward to at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesDivi Carina Bay Beach Resort in October:
- Newly re-designed rooms with a Caribbean Chic vibe
- Hotel rooms all include a gorgeous view of the ocean, while the renovated suites offer more privacy, plus your own private kitchen
- A plethora of fun activities including: Non-motorized water sports, miniature golf course, driving range, shuffle board, tennis and pickle ball courts, and fitness center available 24 hours a day
- The Divi Carina Bay Casino for an extra fun activity after a long day of relaxing by the beach
- Two fresh water pools or unwind beach side with access to cabanas
- 9+ restaurants and bars including: brick oven pizza, Italian cuisine, seafood, Pan-Asian fusion, coffee and cafes, options for to-go, and more
What’s not included at all-inclusive Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesDivi Carina Bay?
There are exciting adventures on the island of St. Croix for all guests to enjoy.
Divi Carina Bay recommends something for everyone—perhaps consider visiting Buck Island Reef National Monument or charter a Sail Boat and explore the beautiful Caribbean seas.
What you need to do to travel to St. Croix. Here’s the latest regarding entry:
All visitors and residents, aged 5 or older, arriving/returning to the territory, must provide proof of negative COVID-19 test, OR positive antibody test results, done within 5 days of your travel to the territory.
Keep in mind that a passport is not required for the U.S. Virgin Islands – but – be prepared to show proof of citizenship upon leaving the territory like a government issued photo ID or your passport.