Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún appears to have been busy over the last few months and we don’t just mean getting COVID-19 ready.
First, this resort is on a spectacular stretch of sugar-white sand and all 602 rooms are oceanview suites, with a private terrace.
Next, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún has expanded its dining options, added more luxury amenities, and bespoke experiences – this brand has been known for their experiences.
- Services, from dining and beyond, have been elevated with the new concept – Infinite Luxury by Grand Fiesta Americana.
- New restaurants have been added including beachfront Ocean Grill & Raw Bar, where you can dine barefoot, and Sunset Lobster Taco Bar.
- The Lobby Lounge & Bar has been transformed and elaborate desserts (think Traditional English Afternoon Tea) are served. Later on, guests can listen to a DJ and sip cocktails.
- New Theme Nights have been added and include Steak Night, BBQ Beach Party & Fireworks, and GEM SPA Night Club.
- Room amenities include luxurious plush bathrobes and slippers, daily restocked minibar, and 24-hour in-suite dining.
- Interactive Coral KidZ Club Cancun – “high-tech playground” with indoor and outdoor activities.
- A very large (40,000 sq. ft.) Coral Beach Gem Spa – treatments inspired by gemstone therapy and a 10-step Hydrotherapy Ritual.
- Complimentary island excursion to Isla Mujeres that includes round-trip ferry tickets and access to Zama Beach Club (for guests booked in the Ocean Front Suite).
The Best All-Inclusive Part? Infinite Experiences
Stay 3-nights (or more) and you can choose an offering from the Infinite Experiences Menu (and Infinite Club and Suite guests may choose up to two experiences).
Infinite Family includes an exclusive chef-led cooking class followed by lunch at the Chef’s Table, a private beachfront family dinner, or a special Dessert War dinner.
Infinite Romance offers a choice between an exclusive dinner at the Coral Beach Gem Spa, on the suite terrace, in the garden or on the beach, featuring dishes from the resort’s signature menus.
Infinite Taste (hello, foodies!) a private chef prepares a barbecue on the suite’s terrace, or dine at the chef’s table, experience the tasting menu at Le Basilic (12-course dinner with pairings), or the 360° Table Mapping experience (12-course dinner with drink pairings).
Infinite Wellness includes yoga or a yoga surfing class, reflexology massages, the hydrotherapy circuit for two hours at the Coral Beach Gem Spa, a Wellness Lunch, and finishes with a couples’ massage.
In addition to the fabulous newness of the Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancún, travelers will be pleased to know that there is a new hygiene and sanitation program called Travel With Confidence, which also offers digital check-in. Protocols include mandatory social distancing, strict staff procedures, constant sanitizing of guest rooms, and public areas. Guests also receive the Confidence Kit, which includes hand sanitizer, face mask, and disinfecting wipes.
POSADAS, Fiesta Americana’s parent company, has also introduced Travel With Confidence Protection. This provides guests with optional travel and medical expense coverage for $4 (USD) per day, per suite and covers accidents and non-pre-existing diseases including COVID-19. Coverage is billed to the guests’ final folio and is active for the duration of the stay.