Are you familiar with the V Collection from Viva Wyndham Resorts?
Join us for a quick overview of this adults-only option.
The V Collection at Viva Wyndham All-Inclusive Resorts
First, let’s look at Check PricesViva Wyndham V Heavens resort, an all-inclusive resort for guests 18 and older.
This resort is located on the north coast of the Dominican Republic and is about 20-minutes from Gregorio Luperon International Airport, also known as Puerto Plata Airport, with airport code POP (we know some of you like to go by airport codes).
Will you share a little more about the reopening of Viva Wyndham V Heavens: the setting, and the vibe?
- Check PricesViva Wyndham V Heavens is characterized by its lively atmosphere with foam parties in the pool and a wide variety of entertainment options, including live music and an authentic a la carte Dominican restaurant, serving authentic fare.
What differentiates the V Collection from Viva’s other all-inclusive resorts?
- V Collection resorts are for adults only, that’s the first difference.
- Additionally, 24 hour room service is available, superior accommodations, unlimited a la carte dining and child free entertainment.
Regarding your restaurants and bars. Are they all open every day, or do they alternate?
- There are 5 restaurants at V Heavens. They are all open in high season and with high occupancy levels; if not, they alternate.
Viva Wyndham V Heavens and V Samana: Do they have exchange privileges with transfers included?
- No, since they are located in different destinations within the Dominican Republic.
What types of ‘off-property’ excursions does Viva Wyndham V Heavens offer guests that want to explore the area
There are a number of excursions that guests could consider and it’s best to connect with the concierge. A few include:
- Damajagua Waterfalls: This is a day when you will leave your hotel behind and discover the real tastes and sights of this fabulous country. Travel down the countryside into the real Dominican and in the waterfalls of Damajagua and explore 12 of the 27 waterfalls.
- Puerto Plata City Tours: A tour that should not be missed during your stay in Puerto Plata. You will visit Fort San Felipe, which was built when the town was first founded. Journey into downtown Puerto Plata, to explore Central Park and surrounding souvenirs shops. This is an excellent opportunity to taste the Rum and possibly purchase Rum at a discount price. This tour also features a visit to the Amber Museum, a gracious colonial mansion located in downtown Puerto Plata.
- Ocean World: Time to make all your dreams come true. Choose from a variety of interactive programs with dolphins, sea lions, sharks, stingrays…you can also swim in a tropical aquarium and visit Mother Nature’s bird sanctuary.
Your best place for an Instagram moment?
- There are many; from a nice sunset at the beach to the insta famous yellow door at Blend, the fusion a la carte restaurant at V Heavens.
What measures are in place for the health & safety of your guests?
- Viva Wyndham Resorts has implemented a meticulous COVID-19 response plan, adopting the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), local health departments and its partner Cristal International Standards (CIS). CIS is a UK-based company and global leader in systems and services for brand quality, standards management, and related-risk management.
- It employs one of the largest groups of quality, hygiene and health and safety experts worldwide and boasts more than two decades in the field. The company provides POSI-Check, an audit solution for the Prevention of the Spread of Infection in the Hospitality Sector.
Does the resort include testing for guests to return home (per current CDC guidelines)?
- Yes, available at extra charge.
Treat yourself to the Hide and Seek Ritual (70-minute treatment).
This service is inside the Temazcal and includes a steam bath mix of sea water, herbs and flower essences followed by a massage using indigenous techniques. It is said to help clear the airways and release impurities.
This resort offers several room categories including the new private bungalows with private plunge pool, a garden view exclusive area, terrace or balcony, and guests in this accommodation will receive a 15-minute foot massage. (Ahh!)
If you choose this location, well, you’ll want to explore the ‘junglesque setting’ of its spa, Coconut Whispers.
In addition to a number of relaxing spa services, guests can also experience a temazcal session (low heat sweat lodge known to cleanse and detox).
Anything new to share? New programs, activities, promotions on your radar?
- Yes. Promotions are currently being offered (just remember that V Heavens and V Samana welcome adults only/18 and older).
Also, all year long, children are able to enjoy free access to children’s clubs, which include special childcare activities and amenities, including artistic workshops and sport instruction (e.g. flying trapeze, sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, tennis, and more).