Calling all Dead and Company fans! Great news – Dead and Company Playing in the Sand returns to Riviera Cancun in 2022!
What a Long Strange Trip It’s Been – Grateful Dead
Have you been to a Dead and Company Playing in the Sand concert?
You can find all of the details at CID Presents Playing in the Sand.
As most of you know, Dead & Company was formed in 2015 when the Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir joined forces with John Mayer, Oteil Burbridge, and Jeff Chimenti.
What you need to know:
- This event features three memorable nights of Dead and Company at Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun
- They’ll be performing three unique, intimate concerts on a private stretch of white sand beach
- Guests of previous Playing in the Sand events will get early access
- This event is in partnership with CID Presents and On Location
- Stay at oceanfront all-inclusive Check PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun
- All-inclusive food and drink, 24-hour room service
- Land and sea activities, AWE-Spa. 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Consider exploring off-property activities – diving in underground cenotes, Chichen Itza, Isla Mujeres, and more
- Purely Palace protocols will be in place at all times throughout the resort
Keeping it clean – it’s not what you think!
CID Presents and Dead & Company will continue their work with sustainability partner REVERB, which is to expand Playing in the Sand’s greening program.
In an effort to make this entire event climate-positive and as part REVERB’s Music Climate Revolution campaign, at least 130% of emissions generated during the 2022 concerts will be neutralized via verifiable clean energy or carbon mitigation projects.
We thought you’d like to know.
In addition to a single-use plastic-free concert area, all waste discarded throughout Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun will be sorted during the event and diverted from landfill.
If you’re a fan of Check PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesCheck PricesMoon Palace Cancun, then you know that they’ve been identified as a low carbon tourism provider.