Heading to the Dominican Republic? Keep on reading…
The new system combines digital versions of the Traveler’s Health Affidavit, Customs Declaration, and International Boarding/Disembarking forms.
This was also implemented to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What you need to know about the Dominican Republic E-ticket for Entry and Exit:
- Travelers must access the Dominican Republic e-ticket platform for the required form.
- You’ll need to include your passport number, residence address, and the address of where you will be staying while in the Dominican Republic.
- Customs information and a traveler’s health affidavit will be required.
- Passengers will need to fill out a form for arrival and another one for departure.
- The system will generate two QR codes.
- Fill out the form 72-hours prior to your trip by printing or creating a screenshot of your QR code – keep it handy!
- The QR code will be scanned by the authorities when you go through Customs.
- The QR code will not be scanned during departure – it is important though as it’s confirmation that the form was completed correctly.
- Don’t have 72-hours? No worries! Dominican airports have free internet access so you can do this when you arrive.